[FM12] Asia - Creating History

ashton321

Hangzhou Lucheng

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTl5xsSD2D2zXIKRHmbxMN42lcOXT6P3cBg0JASdhNxE27PRBBg

Season 2015 : Pre Season Update

League Expectations - The board want a top half finish, I am hoping for a title challenge.

Cups Expectations - The board want me to learn from the ACL which is what I want. They do not regard any other cups as important

Media Prediction and Odds The Media think we will finish 4th we are a decent bet at 8-1

Transfer Budget £23,000

Wage Budget £23,026

Wage Bill £18,654

Very nicely done to have grabbed a trophy every season so far! Started well in China, both in getting 2nd in the league and getting the FA Cup, but I still await a strong run in the ACL. :thup:

Cheers mate. Yeah I have had great success in India and now China. I am part way through my first full season in China and things are going quiet well

Hangzhou Mid Season Update - 2015

We have started really well this. We found ourselves top for a period of time as we shot out of the blocks early on, we have since not played as well as we have had numerous suspensions and injuries to contend with and as we have a small squad to start with this has really been tough.

League Table – Shows that we are doing ok this year and well in the title race. If we carry this on we may stand a chance of recording our first ever Super League Title.

ACL – We won our group stage with relative ease before facing a side who are fast becoming our most hated rivals. It lead to another early exit.

Chen Zhizhao a bit of a star for us this year. He joined on a free and has been in numerous China Squads but not managed to cement the starting place he deserves.

All in all a decent start in China. I am really enjoying it here and can feel a legacy building. Ideally I want to start to focus on bringing through good talented Chinese players and improving the Nation as well as my team at the same time. I am not sure if we will win the league this year but we should be close.

Hangzhou Youth Intake- 2015

As I am trying to promote youth in this save I have decided to include this.

Intake - Not the best intake ever but in there could be a couple of half decent players for us in the future.

Julien Millet - Although he was born in Lyon he is also part Chinese so I will include him in here, he looks like he could become very good.

Wang Wenjun - again not a player born in China but Bristol. I thought at first he maybe my in game son but then realised that I would have had to be 13 when he was born so maybe not. Looks like he could become half decent though.

Hangzhou Lucheng – Chinese Super League – 2015 - Season 5

League Table

League Table Graph

A really good year for us where we stayed at the top for long periods. We were not quiet good enough in the end as despite beating our main rivals we lost to the team that finished 5th and this all but ended our season and title challenge. Despite obviously being gutted not to win the league were are more than happy with the goals and points tally there is always next year.

Cup Games – as already stated we lost the ACL 2nd round and the Chinese Super Cup. We played mainly our youth team in the FA cup and went out on pens in the 1/4 finals.

Finances – perhaps a bit misleading as we jsut paid out 850k in bonuses for the league finish and only gaining just shy of 100k

Stars of the Season:

Livio Nabab - I took a chance on this player last year when he came in on a free transfer deal whislt suffering from a broken leg. He missed most of the season but when he came back into the squad he was amazing and should really dominate the league next year for us.

Chen Zhizhao - Amazing all year he got into the National Squad and was just fantastic all year earning the CSL player of the year title

Liu Bin - May not look great but he was awesome this year, one of the better players in the side. His form even got him into the National Squad on a few occassions

Story So Far

Season    League                   Position    Achievements         Avg Attendance
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2011/12   Indian NFl                  1st          Champions            2482
2012/13   Indian NFL                  1st         Champions            3311
2013/14   Indian NFL                  1st         Champions            5592
2014      Chinese Super League       2nd         FA Cup winners       13786
####### Took over at the end of September ###########
2015      Chinese Super League       2nd     Nothing                      16551

Next Season

I need to win the title next year we were so close this year and I feel like we could just do it next year. I would also like to get into the 1/4 finalks of the ACL

Hangzhou Lucheng

Season 2016 : Pre Season Update

League Expectations - The board want a top half finish again from the board, I want the title and nothing less.

Cups Expectations - The board want me to learn from the ACL, I want the 1/4 finals at least. They do not regard any other cups as important

Media Prediction and Odds The Media think we will finish 5th we are a great bet at 10-1

Transfer Budget £95,000

Wage Budget £17,000

Wage Bill £16,988

So another situation has risen its ugly head. Just as I am enjoying my time in China, I get the news that teams in Korea are becoming interested the latest is Suwon Bluewings, I am interested in going to Korea at some stage but I dont know when, do I stick it out here or move for the bigger budget and tougher league?

Kuala Lumpur Rapid

Rapid_kl_fc.png

I was on the job market again after my previous board decided to accept very low offers for my 5 best players, I was not having any of this so I handed my notice in.

Now I was out of a job for a matter of days as my new club had just lost their manager who had moved on to bigger things, I decided akthough it was not the biggest job in the world I may be able to do something here with the club.

Expectations I will not be judged in any competition this year but I still want to make a good impression.

Club Details

Club Facilities

Club Information

League

Kuala Lumpur Rapid - 2016 - Mid Season

Rapid_kl_fc.png

Coming into the club, I got rid of my assistant manager and got one who was better all round. I brought in another scout to join the one alrerady here and I sent them out round Malaysia to find me some good young talent, they did and I snapped the majority up.

League Table

we are 6th in the table but not too far away from the promotion spots to count ourselves out compltely. I have drawn 2 games lost the local derby and won a game. I do feel like we are going in the right direction and feel we could make a late push for the promotion places if the new players gel in the team.

Kuala Lumpur Rapid - 2016 - Season 6

Rapid_kl_fc.png

League Table

League Table Graph

We found it really tough this year, I think it was down to the young players coming not settling and maybe not being mature enough. There was a gap between the top half and the bottom half which will be tough to break.

Finances – not the best but not in debt.

Stars of the Season:

Shahril Rosi - A left midfilder who has been doing a superb job on the right wing.

Wan Ramli - A player of really good talent who will represent Malaysia he is going to be good

Perumal Ismail - A striker who should really kjick on with anohter season or two under his belt.

Story So Far

Season    League                   Position    Achievements         Avg Attendance
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2011/12   Indian NFl                  1st          Champions            2482
2012/13   Indian NFL                  1st         Champions            3311
2013/14   Indian NFL                  1st         Champions            5592
2014      Chinese Super League       2nd         FA Cup winners       13786
####### Took over at the end of September ###########
2015      Chinese Super League       2nd     Nothing                      16551
2016       Malaysian Premier          7th                                      127

Next Season

I am a little unsure what to do next year. I have been again touted aroiund Korea and as I am not enjoying Malaysia as much as I thought I would do then it maybe time time to leave. I really just want to find a comfortable home, I thought it I had it in Hangshou umtil the crazy chairman got involved

Chunnam Dragons - 2017 - Pre Season

Chunnam-Dragons.png

League Expectations - The board want the ttitle and nothing else. I supposae as we have just been relegated it can be expected but with our small squad and poor finances I think it might be tough.

Cups Expectations - Not important

Media Prediction and Odds The Media think we will finish 1st we are Evens which I will not be betting on.

Transfer Budget £0

Wage Budget £12,000

Wage Bill £20,000

Club Details

Club Facilities

Club Information

Finances

I was given the job as relegation from the K League had been confirmed. My job is to take them straight back up which I really do think is going to be really tough for us as we have a squad of about 15 first teamers and as you can see my wage budget is not great so they will not be too much movement in it.

Chunnam Dragons - 2017 - Mid Way Point

team506.gif

Untitled-4.jpg

Untitled-5.jpg

The start of the season was tough as we were so far into the red in terms of finance and I was struggling to get players in but could only bring in youth and old players without clubs.

The league foirm has been brilliant all year and the great result in the cup against a team in the K League was also a superb performance that I could be pleased off.

In other news our debt has been restructured twice so we are now not so longer as far in debt as previously but we will be paying debt until 2033

We should really move forward and hopefully seal the title and promotion.

Too bad you didn't enjoy your time in Malaysia. Now in Korea that was a difficult situation to take care of, but it looks like you're sorting out the club nevertheless. Good luck for the remainder of the season, promotion straight back up should go a long way to stabilize the finances.

Archived