Football Manager 2013 - £24 Deal

GMG have a deal on atm where you can pre-order FM13 for £24 for a discount code, thought I'd let you all know. There a few deals around atm but this is the best I've come across that is still on going. The £19 one expired and looks like it will not be coming back.

Anyway, use the code GMG20-27J4Z-8NXHO to get the deal, enjoy :)

http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/gb/en/pc/games/sports/football-manager-2013/

I just ordered the £19.50 one from there (Green Man Gaming) about 5 minutes ago, so looks like it still works!

Just used this too, so it's definitely still working.

How do these work, I've only ever purchased a download via Steam.

Do you download the game from the site (say for example Green Man Gaming)?

Then authenticate it via Steam some how?

Say you buy from Green Man Gaming, once the game is available for download, you'll be given a Steam key from them. Which you'll use to download the game through Steam.

GMG have a deal on atm where you can pre-order FM13 for £24 for a discount code, thought I'd let you all know. There a few deals around atm but this is the best I've come across that is still on going. The £19 one expired and looks like it will not be coming back.

Anyway, use the code GMG20-27J4Z-8NXHO to get the deal, enjoy :)

http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/gb/en/pc/games/sports/football-manager-2013/

Like the price. But have you seen the new features . At last it's not all about the few there making it easyer for people with life's . Or are we better known as trolls who are all ways moaning that OUR game loveable years ago as gone to the computer freaks . That love to give points and dictate whos right and lots that wrong in there eyes . for a few for straightening points off how they have tryed to destroy the likeable side off the game. Gell gell gell and ect ect . I mean all this Attuboutes that do nothing unless you find the right code hidden ect ect long live the trolls

Archived