Non Exploiting*** 451 with in and out Wingbacks*** A set of 4 versions By THEBETTERHALF

Non Exploiting 451 with in and out Wingbacks

40075265.png

Football Manager 2013 & 2012

Basic Info

ABSTRACT

In this thread you will find a small set of tactics using the 451 formation, either with wingbacks or with fullbacks. The set consists of 4 versions that the user can/should switch between depending on the situation.

DOWNLOAD

LINK

Disclaimer

Don’t look at the Team settings regarding Creative freedom, passing and Mentality as all the players ( apart from mentality in Overload) have tweaked settings.

Also notice that this is not an exploiting tactic so the tactic it self wont see your FC score 100 goals or make you win the league with Wigan.

RESULTS

( will be updated in post 2, 3 and 4

I have used this with many teams but not for a full season and only with squad SUITABLE FOR THE FORMATION AND APPROACH. I will update the thread with the results from a new started Reading save as the matches,

IMPORTANT !

Wingbacks or Fullbacks ?

If you dont have players up for it, then you can drop the wingbacks into fullback position, like when playing against a team with quick AMR/L´s and your wingbacks are slow. It can also be in sitiations where the opponent play a flat and fluid 442 with their wingers and fullbacks works as box2box players. If you get overrun down the flanks and the opponent are able to use overlaps against yuor wingback and your wingerss are sossounded by their fullbacks and wingers, then its better to drop them into DR/L position

THE VERSIONS

Personally, I use this set to suit my managerial preferences. In some saves, I focus on building a team that relies on quick breaks that uses players with good stats in Strength, Aerobic and Tactics. Here, I am more likely to use COUNTER and OVERLOAD. In some saves, i try to build a team that focus on on passing and possession, using players with good stats in Tactics, Ball Control and Attacking. Here, I will be more likely to use ATTACKING AND CAUTIOUS POSSESSION

OVERLOAD

Attacking, quick, direct with the aim to overload the opponents defence. We play with a really high line of defence and when getting into possession, the ball is quickly played onto our wingers. Very few rund from the ball to make sure that tear the opponents defence apart by moving the ball rather than dribbling. To make sure we overload them, the wingers make the runs from deep more seldom.

ATTACKING POSSESSION

Here we play attacking with lots of width with the aim to drag the opponent out of position and make them loose their defensive shape. Possession ?. Well this is the aim anyway. Its not your ordinary possession tactic that produces lots of passes or 75 % possession though. In fact, none of the versions do. To be able to use the most of the pitch we not only use lots of width but also the length of the pitch, hence the deeper line of defence. The aim is to approach the opponent with the ball and drag them out of position by player movement with AND without the ball.

COUNTER

Quickish, direct and one the counter. Here, the aim is to exploit an already open space rather creating one. The DMC might seem to have a really conflicting setting with him holding onto the ball and havering run with ball set to mixed but this is to ensure that when the opponents do sit with men behind the ball after us not having been able to lauch a quick enough attack through our MC´s, he will slow things down and dwell on the ball. It ensures us of keeping possession when the ocunter attack is clearly not on as well as being able to drag one of the opponents Mcs onto him to create space and be able to use triangles in the center of the park

CAUTIOUS POSSESSION

Here, the aim is to keep the ball by playing slow and compact, players evaluating every situation one more time before making an easy pass to a team mate. Here, its not about scoring many goal but to control events on the field that we otherwise would not be able to control. Never mind a poor shot on target ratio. It basiclly happends instead of us loosing the ball in dangerous positions

EXAMPLES

If facing an underdog team that sits really deep and defend.

I would start out with Attack and follow the game closely, at least for the first 10 minutes. If the opponent doesn’t t lose their defensive shape due to having the whole midfield behind the ball, then perhaps trying to OVERLOAD their flanks is a better idea. Their attacks on the counter will probably be fruitless anyway since they will kick the ball up in haste onto a maximum of 2 players and we will sit with at least 3 in defense against them.

If on the other hand this compact opponent uses more men in front of the ball, then you have a better chance of scoring by using the slower and more patient ATTACK approach

Facing the superior opponent

Firstly, I would take a draw any day of the week. I would probably start with the CAUTIOUS POSSESSION unless I see that they have pushed up their defense to the limit where we easily can put balls in behind their fullbacks using COUNTER

Facing the Equal opponent

Here, I normally start out with either CAUTIOUS POSSESSION or ATTACK, depending on form, morale, home or away match. COUNTER is a version I switch to as a reaction to what I see on the pitch. If they push up and play more direct, then we can do so to and try hitting them on the break but with the COUNTERs lower d-line. Just watch out for those pacey AMR/L that might run awoke in our defense. If they are superior to our fullbacks, then the opponent have an advantage, just like in any tactic

WIDGETS

During a game, I always use these Widgets. By having RADAR open at all times, I can easily spot the shape of both teams. I see if they make runs AHEAD of the ball ( Counter attacks or really attacking mentality, if there players sit really deep and dont attack, if their forwards moves into channels, if they use the width etc but most of all, I can notice changes in their approach

The other Widgets is something I use to see under what circumstances the teams play the way they d. Like the opponents FORMATION, if I see a change in their approach, is it because they have changed formation. Like in the MOTIVATION, are they loosing their defensive shape because they are complacent, really tired or are they perhaps wining all the tackles because they are fired up and the same goes for our team.

widgetsr.png

THE PLAYERS

The thing about squad building is not only to get players with great CA/PA and get a balance between defensive, supporting and attacking players. Its also to get players that can play a certain role and by using their skills and preferences able you to overcome a vaietry of opponents and managerial tactical approaches. If playing as a top team, its a must to have creative players acting from deep as well as players able to create chances and break the pattern in more advanced postions. For bottom team is hugely important to have hardworking players both in defense AND in the attacking phase, players that feel obligated to track back and take a good defensive position. Have this in mind when reading up on the different playerroles

FORWARD

Here, I would use different players depending on what team I am managing.

TOP TEAM FC

For instance, if you are playing with a top notch team, you would be better off with a more complete player that likes to come deep to get the ball. Players like Rooney, R.V.P. Aguero, and Tevez etc. This is naturally mainly down to the reason that you are more likely to use the more attacking versions where it’s better that the player links up with play rather than going straight for goal

With the TC, this would be a Complete FC/support or TQ type of player

MIDDLETEAM FC

When playing with a middle team, then pace is a must. If wanting to micro manage and use different players depending on the opposition, then a quick Poacher is the best choice when playing with COUNTER and ppms like Tries to beat the offside trap, moves into channels are great ppms. (Think Bent of Aston Villa). When playing against lesser teams and using ATTACK, then Gabby is probably a better choice as he plays with the back towards the goal. Although he also have the “beat the offside trap” preference, he will do so less often and will be more aware of the situation being able to see the flow of the game

With the TC, this would be a poacher or Advanced FC

UNDERDOG FC

When playing with an underdog, mostly using CAUTIOUS POSSESSION or COUNTER, and then having a quick Poacher and one more hardworking player (Defensive Forward) is the best way to go. If playing as Fulham, it would be Cisse ( Poacher)- Zamora( defensive FC)

With the TC, this would be as written above

THE WINGERS

Here, we have 2 different players assuming that most teams are likely to have 2 right footed players, meaning that the AMR will be the more creative and will look for space where it’s found whilst the AML will use his cut inside ppm and along with the Move into channels wide play. Remember to not look at these 2 players individually, but as partners. If the right one is a great crosser, then having a AML with good heading, agility, anticipation and off the ball will provide you with more goals than if that players likes to come deep and play with his back towards the goal etc. etc. If you have the opposite of this, feel free to mirror the flanks

WINGFORWARD RIGHT FLANK

He mainly acts like an Advanced Playmaker on support. This means that he is given a high creative freedom and looks for t-balls often. It is also important that he his stats matches his ppms. If he likes to run down the right flank, then he needs good crossing, if he likes to get inside the box, his need good anticipation, decision and off the ball.

With the TC, this would be as writen above

WINGFORWARD LEFT FLANK

Here we use an attacking winger that looks to get forward by moving into channels. He plays a short passing game and looks to get inside the area more often than his partner out wide. If this player has the cut inside ppm and is right-footed, its huge bonus. Personally, I like this man to be pretty strong as he often ends up in tight situations in the box

With the TC, this would be anm inside forward/support

THE CENTRAL MIDFIELDERS

Here, we use a Passer-Creator- Destroyer partnership. When reading about the roels beneath, look at it as tendencies rather as something written in stone.

CENTRAL MID RIGHT

Here we have the passer. He is the player that mainly stays back and plays a safer game without breaking forward early in attacks. He has a free role to be able to pass and move, pass and move.

As his left partner is more likely to follow up in attacks, he has a bigger defensive responsibility and should there for be able to defend.

With the TC, this would be a Central Mid/support

CENTRAL MID LEFT

Whilst being the creator, he also acts like a Box2Box midfielder. This is the player that needs his flair, creativity and off the ball movements

With the TC, this would be am advanced playmaker

DEFENSIVE MID

Here is your destroyer. When playing with absolute top teams or have the ambition to be one, then having a complete DMC is naturally the best options. But for those teams that do not have the funds, let’s just make sure that he is great at defending and is able to read the game and make good decision

With the TC, this would be a Defensive Mid/support/defend

WINGBACKS/FULLBACKS

When looking at the screenshots, you will see that in the attacking versions, they act like wingbacks on attacks and in some whilst in the more defensive versions, they act like fullbacks on defend. This means that the bigger the team you are and the more likely you are to play more adventures, the more complete the have to be. As mentioned earlier, always reconsider where to play them. If the opponents are playing with really quick and smart AMR/L, then it’s perhaps after to play them in the DR/L position, especially if your players lacks in pace and positioning.

With the TC, this would be a mixture o Defensive wingers/support and Fullbacks

CENTRAL DEFENDERS

Not much to see here. They are basically your standard limited defender in a flat 2 men partnership. As they are so limited, it is important that they do have good concentration and above average in decision.

With the TC, this would be as written above

TARGET MAN & PLAYMAKER

I have not used any but if wanting to, then it would be the following

The MCleft = Playmaker in all version but Overload, then its the AMR

Target Men: The FC

OVERLOAD - TO FEET

ATTACKING POSSESSION - TO FEET/RUN AT BALL

COUNTER - RUN AT BALL

CAUTIOUS POSSESSION - TO FEET

PLAYING WITH 10 MEN

Naturally, the formation would depend on the result in the game but if wanting to defend a lead, I would use the CAUTIOUS POSSESSION using the following formation. As you see, we sub the more creative and roaming AMR and put the AML into AMCleft and uses the FC as a FCleft. If its a draw and you still feel that you might win, then use the same formation but use COUNTER

If you on the other hand are down a goal, I would use OVERLOAD from minute 75 and onwards and take off the DMC, pulling back the wingbacks into DR/L

TRAINING

I use this setup regardless up what tactic i use. If I was to play a longterm save with a club using this set of tactics, then I would try to mould my players

PITCH SIZE

The better tha team, the wider the pitch

MATCH PREP

The Better the team, the more adventures you can be. As for what 3 versions to put in the match prep, I suggest Attacking possession, Counter and Cautious Possession as the team will be pretty familiar with the overload anyway being a mixture of all the other team settings

As fr focus areas, it issomething you( can chose to) focus on for a specific match. If you are playing as Liverpool home to Stoke and you feel they will fancy their chances on set pieces and your fear P.Crouch, you might go for Defensive set pieces. If you face an opponent that sits really deep and that dont have great and quick FCs with good off the ball movement, then I would go for Attacking movements. If ths same team do have quick attackers and you fear their counter attacks, you might consider Defensive positioning. If you are playing as Stoke, then perhaps Attacking set pieces etc etc

SET PIECES

Semi exploiting. Mind you, I never seem to score that many anyway. I do expect you to tweak the attacking and defensive corners to suit your squad. Perhaps you wingers are really quick and should be left upfront when defensing corners or pethaps it one of your MC´s and the Striker that possesses the speed and strength to either beat the opponent in a quick break or hold onto the ball in advanced positions until re-inforcement arrives

SUITED FOR TEAMS LIKE...

When reading about the lack of players, you have to remember that its not written in stone, especially the part about the teams lacking a creator. Naturally, most underdogs dont have a great Box2Box Creator and the point here is that if wanting to be really, really competetive, challenging for the title, it is a must. When it comes to the destroyer, it is a far more important position to be filled bfore starting the season. A team cant simply live without him, just like no teams can cope without squad depth

ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE - LFCMarshall's Summer Transfer Update

ARSENAL - Have players in almost all positions

ASTON VILLA - Needs a AML or WBL and a better Passer with defensive skills

CHELSEA – Too many great AML. Maybe sell one and get a great AMR ( or retrain)

EVERTON – Needs a creator and one more AMR/L

FULHAM – Needs a creator

LIVERPOOL – Needs a destroyer and a destroyer backup

MAN CITY – Perfect squad

MAN UTD – Needs a destroyer backup( or use Jones as the Carrick backup)

NEWCASTLE – Retrain Ben Harfa to MC. Needs a left footed WBleft

NORWICH – Not suitable at all

QPR – Make Granero Natural in MC ( creator). Needs another WBL

READING – Needs a creator.

SOUTHAMPTON – Apart from having average players, they fit the approach

STOKE – Need more wingers. Sell of an attacker ?

SUNDERLAND – Not suitable unless getting a Creator + backup and Destroyer+backup

SWANSEA – Just needs more depth to the squad

TOTTENHAM – Just need a new creator or a creator backup ( to Huddlestone)

WBA – Needs a creator and a passer/creator backup

WEST HAM – Just need more squad depth

WIGAN – Just need more squad depth

NOTE: Please don't re-distribute without my prior consent.

Great work, This looks great. Very impressive with results with your West Ham and Reading games, Will def start a new save this weekend and give these ago. Will keep you posted.

Thanks. The West ham save is not mine though, its "catalinspk"´s from FMBase.

Currently playing a save with 3 teams (Palace, Oldham and Barnet) in 3 different leagues and will post results from them to. ( Along with the test results from my Other save with Arsenal, Ipswich and Macclesfield that is on my other computer). Its not full saves though, about 10-15 competetive matches for each team only.

WIDGETS

During a game, I always use these Widgets. By having RADAR open at all times, I can easily spot the shape of both teams. I see if they make runs AHEAD of the ball ( Counter attacks or really attacking mentality, if there players sit really deep and dont attack, if their forwards moves into channels, if they use the width etc but most of all, I can notice changes in their approach

The other Widgets is something I use to see under what circumstances the teams play the way they d. Like the opponents FORMATION, if I see a change in their approach, is it because they have changed formation. Like in the MOTIVATION, are they loosing their defensive shape because they are complacent, really tired or are they perhaps wining all the tackles because they are fired up and the same goes for our team.

widgetsr.png

Playing with 10 men

In the 32nd minute, we got a DC send off ( highly incorrectly I might add). As we where already 2 goals up, I decided to switch from the ATTACKING POSSESSION into the CAUTIOUS POSSESSION, using this formation subbing one of the wingers and bringing on a new DC

spursgame1.png

spursgame3.png

spursgameresult.png

FACING ADVANCED WINGERS

Here we have a game that whilst in paper being an easy one, its one that could turn out nasty. As they play a 4222 formation, its rather risky playing with advanced wingbacks. I started the game with ATTACKING POSSESSION and here, the WINGBACKS push forward and join the attacks, making overlaps with the wingers. If we loose the ball, the opponent have a great opportunity to hit us on the break. If on the other hand we sit too deep, they will be able to retain possession, dragging our players on to them before launching an attack.

gunnersreadingwidget.png

After we scored 1-0, I chose to play a quicker and more direct approach to make sure that we instead tried to hit them on the break, focusing on making the attacks swift so that the wingbacks or fullbacks where unable to join them. COUNTER or OVERLOAD, its your choice. Here, I chose Overload but if i had been playing away, i would probably have gone with COUNTER

THE VERSIONS

Personally, I use this set to suit my managerial preferences. In some saves, I focus on building a team that relies on quick breaks that uses players with good stats in the Strength, Aerobic and Tactics Categories. Here, I am more likely to use COUNTER and OVERLOAD. In some saves, i try to build a team that focus on on passing and possession, using players with good stats in Tactics, Ball Control and Attacking. Here, I will be more likely to use ATTACKING AND CAUTIOUS POSSESSION

The Strong FC versus the Exploiting quick Poacher

In this version of the game, we all know that using quick poachers is just a little slightly abusive to the match engine, regardless of tactical approach. When using this Set, you can actually use a Strong FC that plays with the back towards the goal. One of my favourite players is Chamakh of Arsenal. When reading about users telling us they always sell him, I get a bit confused as he is one of the best subs (or starters) there is for the Gunners. He plays with the back towards goal, he play one-twos and he has good first touch and decision. In the POSSESSION versions and the OVERLOAD, he has been really good as a sub. Although not having used him much( due to a injurie), he has a really good average rating in the matches he has played ]

chamakh.png

The already won game

3 points is 3 points

We have already won, so whats the point of keep pushing up, making runs into channels, having the Wingbacks making runs down the flanks ?. Sure, we might win 7-0 but is it not better to sub a few players and tell the team to play more CAUTIOUS? After all, there will be a game within the next days and its better to be fit for that one to. As the players where not complecent or the opponent being fired up, it was a safe call to switched from the ATTACKING possesion version to the CAUTIOUS one, subbing the most important players.

40up.png

]

TheBetterHalf...

I love a good 451 all these 4123's are getting abit boring!

I'm using this with a pretty strong Man U side and have downloaded the ATTACKING and CAUTIOUS versions...

Are you suggesting that you constantly change the Match Prep focus depending on how you percieve the opposition??

TheBetterHalf...

I love a good 451 all these 4123's are getting abit boring!

I'm using this with a pretty strong Man U side and have downloaded the ATTACKING and CAUTIOUS versions...

Are you suggesting that you constantly change the Match Prep focus depending on how you percieve the opposition??

Yeah´. How fun is it winning withh your FC scoring 3000 goals

l would downlload all versions. As for match prep, its down to you . I only use them when I see fit.

I think many ppl make decisions regarding players based on what they see of them irl, in particular when they play for the team they support, and that players like Chamakh end up as some sort of victim because of this, even if he is a very good player on fm

also that you need a fast poacher on fm is a myth, you simply do not, its all down to which system and formation you use, for a 4-1-2-2-1 (4-3-3 or 4-5-1 depending on what ppl wanna call it), its probably better to play a strong targetman or a playmaker up front and have this guy drop deep and do knock downs or dictate your attacking play

Iv started a new save with the gunners on the latest LFC Marshall update, The football playes is great. In the leauge I have p4 w 3 d1 f12 a1. On the wings i play podolski and gervinho who both have 4 goals a piece. I sold chamkah and brough Fenando llorente but he seems to really struggle for goals scoring only 1 goal in 6 starts. Any suggestions ?

Currently in my first season as Chelsea manager using my own tactic and on the verge of the sack!

Going to give this set a try to see if I can turn things around - I know it's not good changing formation mid season but I now have a run of four home games that are all winnable so can hopefully turn things around.

what can I say - simply amazing set IMO :) Even not so surprising, knowing the level of TBH.

Decided to try it with Reading TOO - as TBH herself. Predicted dead last, as you probably know, the situation after some games is as follows:

ReadingFixtures_Fixtures.png

Signed just two cheap players (Modise and Mate Simao, as the team really needed added depth in centre midfield), but that's all.

I'm assured already that this tactic works with EVERY team. The only thing you need to do is a) understand what each one of them actually does; b) use them accordingly - it means, right one in right time.

As I'm enjoying following the games either in full mode or with extended highlights and love to micromanage my team, it's surely much easier to really see and understand what's going on in the pitch and make needed changes accordingly.

The (already near) future of my Reading team will be really interesting: if and when will we be treated no underdogs anymore??? It's the next challenge also for me to notice this point and make again right choices also with TBH's formations.

Well I managed to use your tactics for four matches with my Chelsea team before I got the sack!

Nothing to do with your tactics as I was on the verge of the sack before I started using them. From the few games that I did use them they looked good but by this point my team morale was at an all time low and the players just weren't playing for me.

On a brighter note I got offered a number of jobs which I rejected and then Arsene Wenger moved to Barca and I got offered the Arsenal job! It's pre-season in the 2nd season and they had already made a few good additions to the squad with no major players leaving.

So now I get some pre-season work in which to let these tactics settle and see where I can take the team from there - Arsenal do seem to have a lot of good players that will fit into this formation well.

Will let you know how things go.

I love this tactic but striker just doesn't seem to score.

Hm, cant say that I have seen this problem. In my current Arsenal save, its stands as follows after 10 league matches

Giroud 6 matches in the FC position - 8 Goals

Podolski - 1(1)Match in the FC position - 3 Goals

Chamakh 2(4) In the FC position - 2 Goals

Walcott 1 match in the FC position - 1 Goal

ive never used any of your tactics ..but this i will use ...after 5 seasons with fleetwood town im in the premier league and needing something as my own 4-4-2 that got me here just isnt up for the bigger challenge but then again its a plug and play so id say its on me ...anyways after a 8-1 loss to man $hiteh ...im turning to this tactic set as i rekon it may turn my fortunes around , will update as season progesses , thankyou :)

ive never used any of your tactics ..but this i will use ...after 5 seasons with fleetwood town im in the premier league and needing something as my own 4-4-2 that got me here just isnt up for the bigger challenge but then again its a plug and play so id say its on me ...anyways after a 8-1 loss to man $hiteh ...im turning to this tactic set as i rekon it may turn my fortunes around , will update as season progesses , thankyou :)

Looking forward hearing about your results using this heavy underdog.

Nice to see you managing Arsenal, too out there TBH :) I started my save with Cologne building an infamous team, after 3yrs I got bored and just "clicked continue" at City and spending lots of money, then looked for a new challenge in London that's when I saw your "non-exploiting" tactic and use it since then, in hope of seeing some beatiful, hard-working football on the pitch, without using any exploits at all. And the goal was achieved succesfully :)

This is my line-up:

GK: Hart

DCs: 2 class regens, it's a shame defenders run out of balance potential-wise with other outfield players, so mostly have to wait for some regens ...

DMs: Papadopoulos/Hamsik/

WBs: Sagna/Baines/Ansaldi/regens

MCs: Wilshere, Eriksen/Hamsik, regens

AMRLs: Yarmolenko (he's class as a striker too and shouldn't be too expensive at start!), A. Johnson (class winger in this tac)/Sturridge, regens

ST: L. Traore/van Wolfswinkel

Current standing is 4th after 14 matches played with 3 losts and 2 draws, GD is +20 (30:10(!)), the whole team is new so squad harmony is just 60% and everything is without composure yet, but as soon as we will get some teamwork I feel this could be a world-beater for me :) We conceded the least in the league and for a team which is complete new this is quite an achievement.

Nice to see you managing Arsenal, too out there TBH :) I started my save with Cologne building an infamous team, after 3yrs I got bored and just "clicked continue" at City and spending lots of money, then looked for a new challenge in London that's when I saw your "non-exploiting" tactic and use it since then, in hope of seeing some beatiful, hard-working football on the pitch, without using any exploits at all. And the goal was achieved succesfully :)

This is my line-up:

GK: Hart

DCs: 2 class regens, it's a shame defenders run out of balance potential-wise with other outfield players, so mostly have to wait for some regens ...

DMs: Papadopoulos/Hamsik/

WBs: Sagna/Baines/Ansaldi/regens

MCs: Wilshere, Eriksen/Hamsik, regens

AMRLs: Yarmolenko (he's class as a striker too and shouldn't be too expensive at start!), A. Johnson (class winger in this tac)/Sturridge, regens

ST: L. Traore/van Wolfswinkel

Current standing is 4th after 14 matches played with 3 losts and 2 draws, GD is +20 (30:10(!)), the whole team is new so squad harmony is just 60% and everything is without composure yet, but as soon as we will get some teamwork I feel this could be a world-beater for me :) We conceded the least in the league and for a team which is complete new this is quite an achievement.

Sounds really good and i am sure that you will oick up mor wins once the team is gelled. I am currently tweaking this set into several other "451" formations, like a 4231( DMC), a 4231(MC), 4321( MC, AMR/L) and its looking really good

Yeah the tactic sets you posted up in the past are all well-known by me but never had a chance to try out, always picked another one or created one by myself.

But that way I was sure this couldn't be fail at all.

Current standings-

4th M30 W19 D6 L5 with with a GD of +36 :) Man Utd is on fire since a couple of seasons now, giving a face2face with City all year. They only lost 3 times and got only 2 draws with 25 won matches on the other side... City just 1 draw and 1 lose ahead of it, so it's untouchable for me atleast this year. :)

I must say this tactic set is absoloutley brilliant. Started a new game Arsenal on LFC final update and so far have p8 in the leauge and won 8 f 28 a 6. Beat chelsea 1-0 away and just thumped Man City 5-0 at home. Thank you so much better half for these awsome tactics i can finally start a save and enjoy the game.

Im now in 1st wk of jan, Top of the leauge 3 points clear, Just beat Man Utd 3-1 at home. Have now won 18 out of 21 starts with 1 draw and 2 losses. This tactic set is the excellent.

Thats à really good start. Arsenal have à truly great squad for using this set as one could easily challenge for the title using the 2nd choice in each position.

Here is an update from à user from FMBase playing with West Ham

Won the Premiership with The Hammers! Awesome set! I lost only 3 games , and started drawing some in winter, mostly due to exhaustion i think. I bought Affelay now, and i'm keen on using him on the left side, and moving jarvis on the right, see how that goes. Also, my fist season , i loaned Yaya Sanogo, promising a future fee of 10m pounds, but in january i signed him for free :).

I must say that this is the first tactic set i've used, where Andy Caroll scored shitloads of goals, so props to TBH for creating it :)))

With the cautious one i used fullbacks as Demel and Mccartney are ***** sprinters. Thanks TBH!

• 4 weeks later...

Just finished my 2nd Season with Arsenal, This set has been fantastic. Used Attack at home and cautious in all away games. 1st Season I managed to win the Leauge Cup and Premier Leauge. 2nd Season I came 2nd to Man City in the leauge but managed to with Champions Leauge with a very satisfying 3-2 win over Barcelona.

• 4 weeks later...

I am using the tactic with quitte some succes. Won at home with Ajax vs PSG 5-0 in 1st KO round CL.

But i have a little problem. I load all 4 tactics but DURING a match I cant switch to another tactic? I can only switch to a default tactic... Quitte annoying.

(maybe not really a question for this topic)

I am using the tactic with quitte some succes. Won at home with Ajax vs PSG 5-0 in 1st KO round CL.

But i have a little problem. I load all 4 tactics but DURING a match I cant switch to another tactic? I can only switch to a default tactic... Quitte annoying.

(maybe not really a question for this topic)

Have you put 3 or them as your main 3 tactics or just one ?

Hi, looks interesting TBH. Sorry for dumb questionb ut is this for FM12 or FM13?

Made in FM12 but works equally well in FM13. So far, I have had over 2000 downloads in FM13 and lots of good reviews and over 50.000 hits since the release of FM1 on this thread at a different forum.

Archived