Steam Pop-up Messages

Hi, apologies if this has been asked in the past, but i keep getting messages from steam when an achievement (e.g. clean sheet for 10 matches) is reached.

i was wondering if this has some point (i.e. can we collectively find these achievements? do they have any other use apart from notifying us? )and if these are collected and retrieved somewhere i cannot find.

thank you in advance,

I'd like to know this (Phmopen's post).

I only play offline, I only go online if there might be an update.

I have absolutely no interest in these childish achievements but I'm being plagued by the idiot things even though playing offline.

As if I wasn't sick enough of steam in the first place constantly telling me "football manager is already running" when it isn't and so on. Constant re-booting required because of this pain-in-jacksons steam rubbish.

So, can you turn these "achievements" off or is another unavoidable steam imposition?

I'd like to know this (Phmopen's post).

I only play offline, I only go online if there might be an update.

I have absolutely no interest in these childish achievements but I'm being plagued by the idiot things even though playing offline.

As if I wasn't sick enough of steam in the first place constantly telling me "football manager is already running" when it isn't and so on. Constant re-booting required because of this pain-in-jacksons steam rubbish.

So, can you turn these "achievements" off or is another unavoidable steam imposition?

Hardly childish. You may not like them but a lot of people do. To call them childish is being childish in itself. Anything for a dig.

Archived