Fm 12 dark skin

Guest dazseight

Guest dazseight

I have come up with this re make of my skin from last year.

Made mainly for the filter effect so my backgrounds are not to bright.

Its a good dark skin not perfect but does the job for now until the more experienced Skinners get going.

Made for my own personal use really to complement the backgrounds I also make

Please try it and let me know of any problems.

The final version will be released after I get my hands on the full game.

Included now is a choice of Main Menu Backgrounds as I know not everyone wants the same picture.

Fonts changed to hopefully make text more readable.

Read me file is included but any problems feel free to let me know.

Thanks to Troy and Pottersmad for testing.

On this site only I will pos links to the skin as it is for me......so obviously that means a more up to date skin than you will find anywhere else.

Including my own site.

DOWNLOAD HERE NEW FULL GAME VERSION.

http://www.gamefront.com/files/20909552/FM12_DARK_SKIN_rar

Or you can visit my site and take a look at the screen shots

http://www.dazs8.com/#/dazs8-fm12-dark-skin/4556271133

I seem to have trouble uploading pictures on here sorry.

DAZS8.COM now has.....SS'11/KITS... KREMMENS LOGOS....3D MATCH KITS....FACES MEGAPACK.....LFC MARSHALL'S TRANSFER UPDATE(FM11)....and of course all my backgrounds.

http://www.dazs8.com/

New version coming very soon....more options for everyone to change the way the skin looks...all with read me files with instructios

This maybe the final version.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dazseight
Great work, the screenshots look great but when I use backgrounds it is the same as the default skin and you cant read the writing well??

Well that was the only reason I made it.

I use my Competition...Club...and National team backgrounds as well as Jons stadium backgrounds......The font has been changed again now

Try this version.....this is my own version,...which has progressed from 1.3.

I am always looking for ways to improve the skin...I am never happy.

Thanks for the feedback.

http://www.gamefront.com/files/20902602/dazs8_rar

Guest dazseight

Not noticed that I will have a look

Yes I did not spot that....thanks for the feedback.....I will change the skin for the next update.

For now please DELETE the player profile and the player attributes panels....in the skins panels folder.

Once again thanks

Guest dazseight
Dazs, I noticed in your screen shots you have both the stadiums and the club background pics. I can only seem to get one or other to work. How did you get both at the same time?

Make a new folder and name it team view...then copy and paste your stadiums into it....empty all countries into one folder.

I will send you the config file.

http://www.gamefront.com/files/20906494/config_xml

Fantastic Darrell thanks, just one thing (if you don't mind). After a game the stadium pic stays on, is there a way to go back to the default screen when not in a match?

Also I prefer the text from your first skin, I have deleted the new text file and replaced it with the other one but it is still the same, how do I change that? Thanks for all your hard work.

Guest dazseight
Fantastic Darrell thanks, just one thing (if you don't mind). After a game the stadium pic stays on, is there a way to go back to the default screen when not in a match?

Also I prefer the text from your first skin, I have deleted the new text file and replaced it with the other one but it is still the same, how do I change that? Thanks for all your hard work.

Sounds like you need to sort your folders out....the stadium screen should not stay on...it should go back to your team background

Have a look at this pic of my graphics folder............http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i462/Dazs_Sykes/dazs8 fm12 dark skin final/GRAPHICSFOLDERSETUP.png

In the next version of the skin I will be adding more alternates.....TEXT SIZE....MAIN MENUS.....TITLEBAR....PLAYER ATTRIBUTES.....TEXT COLOUR.

Guest dazseight
Nice quick skin, but I liked this year's menubar that you made transparent.

I am adding that as a alt preference in the full skin....so you will have the chance to make your choice.

Guest dazseight
Daz, how difficult is it to change the text? An idiots guide would be great (if it isn't too hard!)

Thanks.

Its all in the next version mate.....loads of options to change things and all have read me file.....just finished doing that as we speak.

Its even easier now to change things....I have changed the skins settings file....you can now change the font....font size ....and even the colour the Plater Attributes Text

I will upload soon ....so keep your eyes peeled.

Have you sorted your folders now.

Guest dazseight
bad skin - cool font

You do not like it then:(

I know its not perfect but I am not really a skin maker.....only made it for myself so the background would not be so bright.

Guest dazseight
Loving this and all your backgrounds. They are great and really make the game.

Where do you get the "Manager" backgrounds.

Just wish I could get them with a higher resolution as I play at 1920x 1200 :)

I just had a look on Google for a Managers Office.....

Guest dazseight
How do you code it, so the pic comes up?

Any chance I can grab it from your site?

In the skin you downloaded go to the manager view folder in the skins graphics folder look at the config file.

All you do is place a picture in there and name it your manager id.

FM12 DARK SKIN (full game version) Now available.

http://www.dazs8.com/#/dazs8-fm12-dark-skin/4556271133

looks great. Can't wait for it to download, so that I can get going with the game properly.

One more question - i used to use a skin where the background logos were very big on the title bar (with left and right almost touching)

would it be possible to do this with your skin, and how would i go about it?

Cheers

Guest dazseight
looks great. Can't wait for it to download, so that I can get going with the game properly.

One more question - i used to use a skin where the background logos were very big on the title bar (with left and right almost touching)

would it be possible to do this with your skin, and how would i go about it?

Cheers

What was the skin called...so I can have a go.

You could try moving all titlebar items from that skin into mine....not sure if they would work though.

Daz firstly I'm loving your work but I'm having a slight problem. I have your club backgrounds and a stadium pack that I used last year. When I click on a player his teams logo background is there when I click back onto another screen the club logo is still there even though I may be on a league table. Also very few of my backgrounds seem to be working although I've never had a problem in the past . I have a blank default jpeg in my graphics folder but it never shows, does that need a config? Many thanks.

Guest dazseight
Daz firstly I'm loving your work but I'm having a slight problem. I have your club backgrounds and a stadium pack that I used last year. When I click on a player his teams logo background is there when I click back onto another screen the club logo is still there even though I may be on a league table. Also very few of my backgrounds seem to be working although I've never had a problem in the past . I have a blank default jpeg in my graphics folder but it never shows, does that need a config? Many thanks.

Now to get all working properly

I recommend putting the stadiums in the games graphics folder

Put my backgrounds in the skins folder.....especially the club and national backgrounds.

What is this blank default jpeg image

In my backgrounds there is now a default background called none that should show...one for comps and team backgrounds and a another one for stadiums.

There is an update to come soon here you can be the first to have it.....just copy and paste everything.....new config are in there also.

http://www.gamefront.com/files/20908136/BACKGROUNDS_UPDATE_1_rar

Not sure what Im doing wrong Daz, I have downloaded the dark skin and it appeared in my skins folder in fm12. So I clicked on extract and it transferred ok. Then when I load game up it doesnt appear on the skin options? What am I doing wrong?

Guest dazseight
Not sure what Im doing wrong Daz, I have downloaded the dark skin and it appeared in my skins folder in fm12. So I clicked on extract and it transferred ok. Then when I load game up it doesnt appear on the skin options? What am I doing wrong?

MMMM...strange......So you put it in documents/football manager/graphics/skins/......is that right....

Can you send me a screenshot.

No its still showing the default skins. How do I do a screenshot again? Im not very up on all this. in the skins folder after extracting it says SKINS as your folder and then underneath your DAZS8 FM12 Dark skinw WinRAR archive. Maybe I havnt extracted properly?

Guest dazseight
No its still showing the default skins. How do I do a screenshot again? Im not very up on all this. in the skins folder after extracting it says SKINS as your folder and then underneath your DAZS8 FM12 Dark skinw WinRAR archive. Maybe I havnt extracted properly?

If your using steam like me press f12 to take a screen shot

Have you downloaded the full game version of the skin.

If your using steam like me press f12 to take a screen shot

Have you downloaded the full game version of the skin.

Na f12 dont do anything? And yes im playing the game on steam. And yes i think I downloaded the full game version. Let me re check this thread as you have a few on here.

Guest dazseight
Im using windowed mode, that wont make any difference will it. And I cant seem to print screen. Nothing happens at all.

No I use windowed mode.

Press F12....exit the game...wait for it...you should get a pop up screen from steam.....press show on disc....then drag the picture you took onto your desktop.....upload it to lets say gamefront...then copy the link.and paste it into a message to me.

Archived