J-League; almost playable on 11.3

Crab Lungs

Hi all

I *think* I've managed to iron out most of the bugs encountered with my Japan database however I'm encountering an error I've not seen before:

Upon the loading of the league selection screen I receive the message:

"Competition Iranian Third Division does not have nation set to Japan"

I've no idea what this means... has anyone on here got a clue?

Of course, once I've overcome all the little problems I'll release the database... it's no so much a secret present now though :)

You probably have an existing editor data file which overlaps with the Japanese one. Try selecting only the Japanese file when creating a new game.

Hi, Thanks for the message.

I've fiddled around a bit more and deselected the added Asian leagues from Iran, Bangladesh etc and it appears to be loading atm without any trouble :)

Fingers crossed...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Erm, well, to be honest, it works with most additional databases but conflicts with a few others - that said, it's pretty much DB's like the Tahiti league etc so unless you're a big fan of loading that DB then you should be ok.

Ran a test through to 2012 without any problems but haven't gone any further as of yet... Hopefully, with a little luck, I will be able to upload soon :)

Er, anyone at all?

I've downloaded it, haven't yet personally tried it. It is clear that a lot of work has gone into this. However it is a shame that most of it is ruined by SI's decision to remove some of the tabs from Japanese Teams.

Also you may get a better response if you advertise the release better - you might not get many people looking for a download in a thread that has 'almost playable' in it. Take a look at uncle ron's download for levels 7 & 8 for England, you'll see what a good structure to your thread can do for your file.

Hi guys, thanks for the feedback, it's weird... it clashes with some of my files too, so I've removed the ones that don't work and added others and it works absolutely fine... sadly, I'm a bit early in this editing game to find the root cause but I'll try and do a bit of research and see if anyone else has had these incidences and whether its a fix.

@scotty1974, I have to admit, I have no idea how I did that!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived