Gloating after a game?

Hi all,

Not sure if this is a bug or just something you can no longer do. I'm at MK Dons, got to an epic play off final in my first season, came back from 3-0 down only to lose on penalties, it was epic! Anyway that's not relevant, but I'm in my second season, and I keep getting beef from Paul Ince at Notts County. He's always chirping at me, saying me and my Dons aren't ready for promotion yet etc... Basically I did the double over him this season, and I really want to lay into him. I remember in previous games you could say things like "tactically outclassed in previous encounter" etc... However now I can't seem to say any of that? Whether I go to previous opponent comment or interact on his screen directly, I get the same old options. I can only click "management ability" or "personal". After I beat him the first time I said something about "other people may think he is good but you won't get a comment from me" or something, and then when he chirped again I said something like "I doubt Ince is the right man for MK Dons". I think I was also able to say something like "we don't see eye to eye, put it that way". I really want to gloat and lay into him now though, and most of the options are greyed out! Any ideas? I'd gladly knock him out at a press conference if that was a button!

Josh

It annoys me, the only "customised" comment I can make is in reference to a specifically transfer listed player. Not really the same if after crunching Incey with a last minute winner in the post match preference I say "if I were him I wouldn't have put reserve-player on the transfer list"!

Yeah I can't find this either, it does really bug me that I can't seem to comment on the performance of an opponents team after I've played them, and tell them how my team are clearly superior in every way :D

Yeah this frustrates me as well. It seems that the AI knows how to comment to the media about a game just completed, and I'd often like to do the same, but either the option is missing, or else I'm missing it.

It annoys me, the only "customised" comment I can make is in reference to a specifically transfer listed player. Not really the same if after crunching Incey with a last minute winner in the post match preference I say "if I were him I wouldn't have put reserve-player on the transfer list"!

This is annoying me too.

If someone says bad things about my work i would like to say bad things about their work, not that i wouldn't put some player on the transfer list.

The way it is right now is useless.

What bugs me is when you beat them 4-0 and afterward they 'question your approach'. That REALLY needs an in-your-face comeback comment. Is it considered poor etiquette to chant 'LOSER!' at a press conference?

Agreed. If my tactics were rubbish, or if I'm out of my depth, then what the hell does that make the manager who I just hammered by several goals.....mentally deficient?

This whole interaction thing needs some serious fixing. Someone before already mentioned that when an opposing manager say something about me having no chance of getting promoted (and ive had it even when i was 15 points clear at the top) and the worse i can say is that i dont like him...

This is the part i hate most un the game, repetitive and annoying..

Archived