FM 11: LOSC Lille Metropole Thread

fuhrerul

Welcome to the official FM11 thread for

LOSC LILLE METROPOLE

logoLosc.gif

History

Formation

Lille Olympique Sporting Club was formed in 1944, from the merger of Olympique Lillois and SC Fives. SC Fives club gave the new club the "SC" in their name and their blue away kit, Olympique Lillois' red and white colours are still LOSC's main colours.

Recent history

However, since their return to the French Ligue 1 in 2000, after 3 seasons in Ligue 2, Lille's results have generally bettered those of their local rivals, with three Champions League participations in 2002, 2005 and 2006 and a victory in the Intertoto Cup in 2004. In the 2004/05 Ligue 1 campaign, Lille stunned many by finishing an excellent second place in the table by the end of the season, ahead of the likes of Monaco, Marseille and of course their local rivals, Lens. A title challenge had even been mounted against Lyon though it was to be a brief one despite beating them in their home game. Lille however automatically qualified for the UEFA Champions League group stages, and hoped to make a good impression in Europe by progressing through the groups. On November 2, 2005 they recorded one of the greatest results in their history by defeating Manchester United in the Champions League group phase. However, Lille were only able to pick up one point in their final two matches. They parachuted into the UEFA Cup by finishing third in their group, leaving Manchester United behind and out of Europe in fourth place. Lille's UEFA Cup run finished in the last 16, their opponent and ultimate winners of the competition Sevilla going through 2–1 on aggregate.

In the 2005/06 Ligue 1 campaign, Lille confirmed their revival finishing third, behind Lyon (a club they managed to convincingly beat home (4–0) and away (1–3)) and Bordeaux. Their regional rivals Lens once again finished behind in 4th place. The third place meant Lille qualified for the Champions League final qualifying round. They beat Rabotnički 4–0 on aggregate and qualified for the third time in six years for the Group Stage of the UEFA Champions League, without a proper stadium. In the group stage, Lille finished 2nd behind Milan, recording another great result, at San Siro, beating Milan 2–0. Going through to the last 16, Lille was drawn against old foes, Manchester United. This time, the English giants prevailed 2–0 on aggregate, avenging the previous year's humiliating defeat. The first leg was a tumultuous affair, marred by crowd trouble and refereeing controversy. Indeed during the first leg of the second round match against Manchester United in the 2006–2007 UEFA Champions League, some Lille players appeared to temporarily leave the field of play without permission after the referee, Eric Braamhaar, gave the green light for Manchester United left winger Ryan Giggs to take a quick free-kick, which he ended up scoring. In fact, only the Lille Captain actually left the pitch, but only in order to formally lodge a technical complaint with the UEFA representative, this being a common practice in French football (although not a requirement for Champions League games where technical complaints can be lodged within 24h of the game being played).

In the aftermath of the game, Lille protested that the goal should be disallowed on the basis that referee Eric Braamhaar made a 'technical error' in allowing Giggs to take the free-kick without blowing his whistle after some Manchester United players appeared to ask the referee to ensure the Lille defence respected the ten yard rule. After reviewing the video evidence, the UEFA Control and Disciplinary Body decided to reject the protest, as there was no proof of a technical error. As a result, the body declared that the goal was perfectly valid. In the same statement The Control and Disciplinary Body also stated they were to investigate possible violations of binding safety and security instructions by the host club, as well as the alleged improper conduct of both sets of supporters. Both clubs were fined as a result.

On May 15, last day of the championship Lille failed to win and there fore failed to qualify for Champions League 2010-2011 season.

Stadium

Stade Henri Jooris (Beginnings-1974)

Stade Grimonprez Jooris (1974–04)

Stadium Lille-Metropole (2004–present)-18086 all seater

Stade Borne de l'Espoir (2012–...)-50186

Since the 2004/2005 season, Lille plays at Stadium Lille-Metropole, in Villeneuve-d'Ascq, next to Lille, awaiting a new venue programmed since 1999.The justice have rejected the project of Grimonprez-Jooris II, that's why Lille Métropole Communauté urbaine have chosen to build a new venue at la Haute-Borne, the Stade Borne de l'Espoir, which is on both town of Villeneuve-d'Ascq and Lezennes. The stadium capacity would be 50186 seats, with an opening roof.

Without a stadium suitable for European competition, the club rents other venue for UEFA Champions League

Stade Félix Bollaert for UEFA Champions League 2001-02 and UEFA Champions League 2006-07

Stade de France for UEFA Champions League 2005-06

Stadium Lille-Metropole

800px-Stadium_Nord_%28Europa_League%29.jpg

Grand Stade Lille Métropole-infos

080605Stade11.jpg&l=593&h=200000

Club Information

The team is known as LES DOGUES (the Mastiffs)

Training Facilities - Top training facilities

Youth Facilities - Good youth facilities + Youth Academy

Youth Recruitment - Established youth recruitment

losclillemtropoleinform.png

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

KIT

Honours

Ligue 1 Champions: 1946, 1954

Coupe de France Winners: 1946, 1947, 1948, 1953, 1955

Ligue 2 Champions: 1964, 2000

UEFA Intertoto Cup Winners: 2004

Finances

Estimated Value: € 44M

Current Wage Spending: € 371,816

Balance: € 11.99M

Continental Qual.

Transfer buget: € 1M / Wage buget: € 375K p/w

Title Challenge

Transfer buget: € 1.2M / Wage buget: € 375K p/w

Winner

Transfer buget: € 1.3M / Wage buget: € 375K p/w

Staff

Analysis

Bompard-Tactic coach( 3.5 - 4*)

Chibab-Shooting coach( 4*)

Lefevre-GK coach( 4*)

Mottet-GK coach( 4.5*)

If u're lucky Cabral for Attacking, Dupont, Delaval for Fitness might have a 3.5* rating. Even so u need a Defending coach, a Ball Control coach and Fitness coach. I suggest Massimo Bonini(Def), Robert Prosinecki(Ball Ctrl), Paul Winsper(Fit), Cassiano Luis(Fit).

The Physio are decent so if u want good ones u could bring some new ones like Alexandre Haicki, Paco Biosca, Marco Frigerio.

From the scouts only Buisine is really good and Vandamme is decent so u might want to bring some new ones. Rec: Tord Grip, Rudi Wojtowicz, Newton Motta

First Team

losclillemtropoleloscpl.png

First Team Analysis

Best Defender - Adil Rami

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT4ac-yDk_xXhAK1jAeXTrvX6AuLDXpPTnvd5hUGb9zGK04_9xG6g

Best Midfielder - Rio Mavuba

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSdF_Y_Fg00Hf8OclkmLsfnQ-rFKUfURwwxyaNj4jjod5RYYcqmJQ

Best Striker - Gervinho

joueur_2464.jpg

Best Player - Eden Hazard

joueur_1438.jpg

Goalkeepers

Mickael Landreau- your best gk and first choice. he's 31 so u should be covered for a few years.

Barel Mouko-decent gk. good back-up for Landreau. he's 31 also and his contract finishes in one year so it's up to u if u want to keep him

Alexandre Oukidja-young gk with decent att but not very much potential. could become a good back-up if u want to keep him

Recommendation: a young gk to take over from Landreau: Areola(but remember PSG is a fierce rival), Ospina, Boucher, Riou

also look here(GK thread)

Defenders

Franck Beria-solid full back, natural as DR and accomplished as DL. should be first choice on the right and doesn't need replacement

Adil Rami-best central defender and first choice. a rock in the defence should be kept under any circumstances. also scores some goals on corners

David Rozehnal-on loan from Hamburg.not very good with some small att like aggression or bravey. should be sent back

Aurelien Chedjou-natural DC but with decent att. very versatile player and good for back up for DC, DM or MC

Jerry Vandam-decent young DR could become a good back up full back

Emerson-the only DL in the team left footed. good for back up but not as a first choice

Pape Souare-young DL but right footed. could become good back up

Mathieu Debuchy-natural DR but could play as WBR or MR. good att for DR but small pace. good back up for Beria

Recommendation: a first choice DC as partner for Rami and a first choice LB. I recommend Miranda(Sao Paulo) and Jose Angel(Spoting Gijon) but also look here for DC and here for DL

Also keep an eye on Lucas Digne from the youth team.he has a good potential and could become a very good DL in the future so give him special attention

Midfielders

Stephane Dumont-vice captain and decent defending midfielder.good for back up

Rio Mavuba-team captain and an excellent defending midfielder with good passing ability and creativity

Yohan Cabaye-a very good midfielder with decent tackling and positioning. good as a deep lying playmaker or box-to-box midfielder and first choice along Mavuba

Florent Balmont-good defending midfielder, first choice behind Mavuba and Cabaye but a little old so he might need replacement

Arnaud Souquet-young midfielder who could have a good potential and could become as good as Mavuba or Cabaye

Idrissa Gueye-young player but not a high potential so look to offload him

Ludovic Obraniak-natural AML and first choice in this position with good att but not great and close to his potential. could sell to bring someone better

Gervinho-great player with room for improvement. natural AMR but with good finishing so he could play AML(inside forward) or even striker

Emil Lyng-young right winger but with low potential. no real future in the team

Yannis Salibur-decent young player with room for improvement. could become a good back up

Eden Hazard- no comments required. just keep him and play him and he'll do the rest

Recommendation: the midfield is the strongest area of the team. Mavuba and Cabaye are first choices in the center, Gervinho out wide and Hazard in the center or on the wing. Depending on your sistem u could bring a winger to replace Obraniak or to play on the right with Gervinho on the left. also u could bring some talented youth for the future. some players u could find here for midfielders and here for wingers

Strikers

Pierre-Alan Frau-good back up but he's 30 and has a big wage so might look to offload him

Moussa Sow-signed on a free this summer he's a decent player who can also play on the wing. good as back up but with high wage so it depends to u to keep him or sell him

Tulio de Melo-good target man with decent finishing and composure. good back up or even starter dependin on your tactic

Omar Wade-young player but with no future at the club. look to offload him

Recommendation:a first choice ST who can score is really required. it must be a long time solution so u should look to young players with high potential like Babacar or Lukaku or u can check this ST thread for ideas.

also keep an eye on Gianni Bruno from the reserves. he has decent att and depending on his potential he could be a solution

Formation Analysis

u have many options so it depends to u to choose the formation u want. my recommendations are:

4-5-1

4-2-3-1 Deep

4-1-2-1-2

Good luck and enjoy the game if u choose LOSC Lille!

ALLEZ LES DOGUES!

Great timing, I just started a game with them last night. And just a tip for everyone else; load up African players before you start the game. The African regen date is January 15 and the amount of young talent that comes through is incredible + African players don't need a permit to play in France, so you can sign whomever you like. The transfer value is always incredibly cheap and there's never competition from big clubs to sign them, presumably due to work permit problems.

Purefun - 1 July, 2012

Ok so heres whats happened in my 4 years in charge:

1st season

Transfers

In:

Peter Masilela - 200k

Alexandre N'Gadi - free

Federico Macheda - loan

Federico Fazio - 2.2m

Taufic Guarch - 1m

out:

Yannis Salibur - 600k - Middlesbrough

Arnaud Souquet - 2.2m - FC Bayern

League

Finished as champions after a very strange season where all the big teams underperformed, especially Bordeaux who finished 2 points above the drop zone in 17th. Ended with 83 points, 11 ahead on 2nd place Lyon.

Cups

Knocked out of the Coupe De La Ligue by Lyon on penalties in the 4th round after a 1-1 draw.

Knocked out of the french cup by Toulouse 4-3 in the quarter finals.

Europe

Easily topped the Europa League group that also included Dinamo Buc., Atletico Madrid and Jagellonia.

1st knockout round - beat Panathinaikos 5-1 on agg.

2nd knockout round - beat Liverpool on penalties after 3-3 on agg.

Quarter finals - beat Ajax 4-2 on agg.

Semi finals - beat Leverkusen 4-3 on agg

Final - beat Sampdoria on penalties after a 1-1 draw

2nd season

Transfers

in:

Ryan Shawcross - 2m

Moussa Sissoko - 6.25m

Guillermo Ochoa - free

Jose Sand - 2.1m

Rafael Coelho - 3.6m

Rafael - loan

Federico Macheda - loan

Giovani Moreno - 5m

Sebastien Pocognoli - 2.1m

out:

Stephane Dumont - 1m - OM

Tulio De Melo - 2.7m - OM

Emerson - 1.8m - Auxerre

Pierre Alain-Frau - free - AC Milan

Ludovic Butelle - 1m - Lyon

Peter Franquart - 1.1m - Auxerre

Omar Wade - 1.7m - Monaco

Idrissa Gueye - 500k - Brest

Barel Mouko - 1.2m - Auxerre

Nicolas Fauvergue - 1.9m - OM

Rafael Coelho - 1.5m - Hannover

League

Finished as runners up on 72 points 28 behind winners Lyon.

Cups

Won the champions trophy 3-0 against Toulouse

Knocked out of the french cup in the 11th round 2-1 against Lyon

Won the Coupe de la Ligue beating OM 4-1 in the final.

Europe

Won the Super Cup on penalties against Arsenal after a 0-0 draw

Finished 2nd in the champions league group stage behind Man Utd. The other 2 teams were Werder Bremen and Rapid Wien.

Knocked out in the 1st knockout round against HSV 4-3 on agg.

3rd season

Transfers

in:

Alex Smithies - 2.5m

Federico Macheda - loan

Leonel Galeano - 5m

Gael Kakuta - 2m

Oscar Cardozo - 11m

Wes Brown - free

out:

Peter Masilela - 5m - PSV

Mickael Landreau - 1.6m - Aston Villa

Jerry Vandam - 2m - Bordeaux

Papa Sourae - 1.3m - Nice

Florent Balmont - 1m - OM

Giovani Moreno - 2.5m - Cagliari

League

Finished as champions with 92 points, 6 points ahead of 2nd placed Lyon

Cups

Knocked out of the french cup in the 11th round (again) losing 1-0 to Lyon (again)

Won the Coupe de la ligue again. Beat Lyon 1-0 in the final

Europe

Finished 2nd in the group stage behind Real Madrid. The other teams were Everton and Club Brugge.

1st knockout round - beat Zenit 5-0 on agg

Quarter finals - beat Barcelona 5-3 on agg

Semi finals - beat Arsenal 3-3 on agg after away goals.

FINAL - WON 2-1 AGAINST REAL MADRID!

4th season

Transfers

in:

Daniel Kofi Agyei - 7.5m

Sergio Romero - free

Steven Defour - free

Marco Motta - 7m

Bebe - loan

Javier Hernandez - 3.8m

Rafael Van Der Vaart - free

out:

Aurelien Chedjou - 2.9m - Besiktas

Alex Smithies - 2.7m - Juventus

Jose Sand - 1m - Lyon

Federico Fazio - 3.6m - Galatasaray

Alexandre N'Gadi - 1.1m - Toulouse

David Alcibiade - 2m - Montpellier

Gael Kakuta - 2.3m - OM

Emil Lyng - 2.4m - OM

Taufic Guarch - 3.8m - Bordeaux

League

Finished as Champions again on 93 points 7 ahead of 2nd place Lyon

Cups

Won the champions trophy 4-1 against Rennes

Lost in the Coupe de la Ligue final 1-0 against Lyon

Won the french cup final 4-1 against OM

Europe

Won the super cup 2-1 against Inter Milan

Won the champions league group which also contained Roma, Zenit and Frankfurt.

Won the Club world championship beating Seongnam 3-0 in the semis and River Plate 2-1 in the final.

1st knockout round - beat Panathinaikos 3-1 on agg.

Quarter final - beat Barcelona (again) 2-0 on agg

Semi final - beat Arsenal (again) 2-1 on agg.

Final - the opposition was Real Madrid (again!) but unfortunately this time we were beaten 1-0 :(

Summary

So in 4 years we have won:

3 Ligue 1 titles

1 Europa League

1 Champions League

2 European Super cups

1 Club World Championship

1 French Cup

2 Coupe de la Ligues

2 French Super Cups

This is my current squad:

1 Guillermo Ochoa

2 Mathieu Debuchy

3 Marco Motta

4 Leonel Galeano (about to move to Real Madrid for £14m

5 Lucas Digne

6 Daniel Kofi Agyei

7 Yohan Cabaye

8 Rafael Van Der Vaart

9 Moussa Sissoko

10 Ludovic Obraniak

11 Oscar Cardozo

13 Thomas Lebon

14 Javier Hernandez

15 Ryan Shawcross

16 Ivan Mkhwanazi (regen)

18 Franck Beria

22 Sergio Romero (leaving)

23 Adil Rami

24 Rio Mavuba

25 Steven Defour

26 Eden Hazard

27 Gervinho

28 Musa Musondo

29 Sebastien Pocognoli

With Galeano leaving I will need to bring in a centre back, I also think I need a right back and maybe a left back. Mavuba is getting old so maybe another DM/MC aswell. I've always had trouble getting my strikers to score well, whereas with the same tactic in other saves they have been banging them in so I might look for a world class striker, I only have £37m to cover those areas though, any ideas?

With Galeano leaving I will need to bring in a centre back, I also think I need a right back and maybe a left back. Mavuba is getting old so maybe another DM/MC aswell. I've always had trouble getting my strikers to score well, whereas with the same tactic in other saves they have been banging them in so I might look for a world class striker, I only have £37m to cover those areas though, any ideas?

for strikers look at khouma babacar, yaya sanogo or lukaku and to replace Mavuba have a look at Yann M'vila. or maybe some regens

I will have a look at them, thanks.

All of the big players have come to me saying they want to move but to bigger clubs several times and I've just told them that I think the club can continue to grow and I want them to be part of it and they are happy with that.

I will have a look at them, thanks.

All of the big players have come to me saying they want to move but to bigger clubs several times and I've just told them that I think the club can continue to grow and I want them to be part of it and they are happy with that.

Aha okay thanks. :thup:

Ok so heres whats happened in my 2 years in charge:

Tactic 4-3-3

SWKeep

RFBSup

CDDef

CDDef

LFBSup

BWMCSup

MCAtt

BWMCSup

DLFAtt

TMAtt

DLFSup

Retrained all Wingers including Eden Hazard as Strikers

1st season

Transfers

In:

January

Alexandre Barthe DC 20k - Litex

Anthony Annan MC 2.3m - Rosenborg

out:

League

Finished 3rd after a poor first half of the season where I was running about 10th OM were champs 17 points ahead and Lyon 2nd 14 points ahead of me.

Cups

Knocked out of the french cup in the Semi Final 0-3 against OM

Knocked out of the Coupe de la Ligue in the QF by Sedan 0-1

Europe

Easily topped the Europa League group that also included Dortmund,Palermo and Slovan Bratislava

1st knockout round - beat Panathinaikos 2-1 on agg.

2nd knockout round - lost to Getafe 1-1 agg lost on penalties

Topscorers

Frau 16, Gervinho12, Hazard 11

2nd season

Transfers

in:

Anthony Derouard ST 1m - Le Mans

Larry Azouni DMC 150k - OM

Pierre Ducasse MC Free - Bordeaux

Anthony Reveillere DRL Free - Lyon

Tiago Dutra DMC Free - Villarreal

Anicet Andrianantenaina ST Free - Auxerre

Yaya Sanogo ST 4.8m - Auxerre

Canchito Wanduka DC 275k - Nancy

out:

Omar Wade 1m - Auxerre

Pierre Alain Frau Free

Barel Mouko Free

Sebastian De Waest Free

Yannis Salibur Free Tottenham

Mathieu Sauvage Free Bury

Ludovic Obraniak Free Lyon

Gianni Bruno 850k Sampdoria

Idrissa Gueye 550k Lorient

Allan Kimbaloula 100k Evian

January

Jerry Vandam 1.4m - Basel

League

Won the league losing 4 games all season beating Lyon by 4 points with PSG 3rd

Cups

Knocked out of the french cup in the Semi Final 0-0 on penalties against Le Havre

Won the Coupe de la Ligue Final 2-0 against OM

Europe

Lost 3rd place playoff in Champions League 1-2 agg against Shaktar

Won Euro Cup group against Feyenoord, Levski and CSKA Moscow

1st knockout round - lost to Sevilla 5-5 away goals

Topscorers

Gervinho 20, Hazard 19, Sow 13

3rd season

Transfers

in:

Damien Marcq DC/DMC 1m - Caen

Karim Fekih (regen) 275k - EGS Gafsa

Serge Aurier DR Free - Lens

Niclas NKoulou DC/MC Free - Monaco

Felipe Caicedo ST Free - Man City

Billel Omrani ST 1.2m - OM

out:

Following players all left on Frees

Ludovic Butelle

Stephan Dumont

Peter Franquart

Tulio de Melo

Gervinho - Milan

Emerson - Corinthians

Lyng - Auxerre

League

After 6 games running 5th

Cups

Won Champions Trophy 2-1 over OM

Europe

Champions League Group

Milan

Chelsea

Besiktas

Landreau now out for 6 weeks has made this group even tougher with Oukidja as my backup

This is my current squad:

SWKeep - Landreau just out injured looking to get a gk in on a free

Landreau

Oukidja

Crimi

Fullbacks

Beria

Debuchy

Reveillere

Aurier

Souare

DC

Rami

Chedjou

NKoulou

Barthe

Soumaoro

BWMC

Mavuba

Balmont

Marcq

Annan

Souqet

Dutra

CMAtt

Cabaye

Ducasse

DLFS

Hazard

Sow

Derouard

Caicedo

TMA

Fauvergue

Sanogo

^ Some good results and transfer business there, also nice to see you used my post as a template.

The main thing that stood out to me though was that you let Gervinho leave on a free! thats crazy, hes one of the best players in the squad.

Yes I used your post as a template as I felt it was very well set out, well done.

As for Gervinho it was a hard decision in the second season as he would not resign and I thought it a risk to sell him and therefore cost me the league title. Due to pretty good wage control and transfer policy my finances are in really good shape with 14 mill in my transfer kitty going into January for the 3rd season and no real reason to spend at the moment.

@janfranj: u lost a lot of players on free transfers. just for obraniak i got 7.25M € from liverpool at the beginning of the first season. hazard has low finishing to be a striker better retrained him as AMR.

Well done 7.5 mill for Obraniak is execellent. I must admit I had trouble selling players so a lot did in end up leaving on frees although I did manage to pickup some good frees as well . Hazard has finishing of 9 in my game but finished with 19 goals and about 20 assists playing on the left hand side of the front 3 for me. As he is right footed I'm sure he will be fantastic for you as an AMR.

Well done 7.5 mill for Obraniak is execellent. I must admit I had trouble selling players so a lot did in end up leaving on frees although I did manage to pickup some good frees as well . Hazard has finishing of 9 in my game but finished with 19 goals and about 20 assists playing on the left hand side of the front 3 for me. As he is right footed I'm sure he will be fantastic for you as an AMR.

i offered all the players with contract ending in 2011 to clubs at the beginning and also some of the others that i thought were not worthy and i received some good fees

Started a game with Lille last week and its the best one i have had so far on fm11. So far in mid feb still top of the league where we have been most of the season but starting to drop points due to silly draws now so just hope we can hang on to our 2 point lead whilst coping with europe and the french cup. Suprisingly Lyon have been quite pooor this season and they are sitting in 5th so i think that has helped plus the 2-0 away win at lyon which was nice.

• 3 weeks later...
Strikers i have in ym team now are Balotelli, Sanogo, Lukaku & Dzeko but just cant get them scoring have tried 1,2 or 3 upfront any recommendations for playing roles?

well balotelli is more of a winger, sanogo and lukaku are target men and dzeko is complete or advanced forward. use dzeko and one of lukaku or sanogo up front and balotelli on the left as an inside fw. why they can't score? maybe there isn't anyone one to pass the ball to them1 who do u have behind them?

well balotelli is more of a winger, sanogo and lukaku are target men and dzeko is complete or advanced forward. use dzeko and one of lukaku or sanogo up front and balotelli on the left as an inside fw. why they can't score? maybe there isn't anyone one to pass the ball to them1 who do u have behind them?

Cheers mate sorted it now changed my tactics around to 442. Main two upfront now are Dzeko & Balotelli rotating Balotelli with Sanogo as a poacher and both have been immense this season Balotelli with 24 in 27 games.

In 2015 now after winning the League and French cup in the first season but havent had any silverware since then but hopefully this season is ours currently 8 clears of Lyon who have had 3 consecutive title wins and in the final facing Lyon in the Coupe De Ligue.

Other highlights are getting to the Champions League final second season but losing to Man United 1-0 in extra time and last season losing in the Europa League final to Inter 1-0.

Current line up is:

GK: Regen

DL: Digne

DC: Galeano

DC: Bassong

DR: Regen

ML: Hazard

MC: Paulo Henrique

MC: Defour

MR: Gervinho

FC: Dzeko

FC: Balotelli

Unfortunatly had to sell Rami due to him not wanting to renew his contract so 11mil was great with 1 year left and Galeano has been a great replacement. Also have Lukaku who has since been loaned out but is banging them in for Sevilla this season.

Loving this Lille game so far just hope we can topple Lyon and their dominance.

• 1 month later...
haha, i was only messin' mate

Just started a save with Lille, snapped up Yaya Sanogo for £5mil over 24months, currently rotating him and Sow, and have gone the first twelve games unbeaten.

isn't he injured at the start of the first season?

i edited it on the editor haha, might be classed as cheating, but oh well.

i'd heard he was quality, and wanted to see for myself

neah...it's your game! and he got injured after the season started irl so it's not quite fair to be injured at the beginning!

haha, fair enough, its the only thing i changed anyway.

just got to February, and am second in the league. How's your save doing?

i'm waiting for 11.3 patch to start a new save. i started one with 11.1 but didn't continue because of transfer bug though i was first in january

Thinking about signing Hazard for my side, and as he doesnt have a player thread I though I'll post my question here. Looking at Hazard, he seems to have one downside - Finishing, I want to ask you guys how good is his scoring ability? Can you post some screenshots of him lets say 3 seasons in the game?

Thinking about signing Hazard for my side, and as he doesnt have a player thread I though I'll post my question here. Looking at Hazard, he seems to have one downside - Finishing, I want to ask you guys how good is his scoring ability? Can you post some screenshots of him lets say 3 seasons in the game?

he doesn't score much ( about 10 goals/season) but his good at making assists! so if u want him to score not recommended but if u want him to create chances then yes. i don' have any screenshots though

Hey Guys

After seeing Lille play in the Europa league this season, I was inspired to start a save and see how i got on.

Deciding to use the standard deep 4-5-1 formation. With Eden & Gervinho as Inside forwards. Cabaye/Mavuba/Delmont marshalling the midfield and Frau/Sow/De Melo rotating up front - The young Belguesse Boran appearing in Europe and off the bench occasionaly.

Transfer in

Diakite - Free

Transfers Out

Lyng - Loan

Wade - Loan

Great to see some of you have had some real success really quickly at the club ( I think you've intimidated some people away ;) )

I had a good pre-season and with a shakey first couple games, things are taking shape. I wasnt particularly interested in making many signings as I want the first seson to allow me to 'dip my toes' in the water.

losclillemtropolelillef.png

Hey Guys

After seeing Lille play in the Europa league this season, I was inspired to start a save and see how i got on.

Deciding to use the standard deep 4-5-1 formation. With Eden & Gervinho as Inside forwards. Cabaye/Mavuba/Delmont marshalling the midfield and Frau/Sow/De Melo rotating up front - The young Belguesse Boran appearing in Europe and off the bench occasionaly.

Transfer in

Diakite - Free

Transfers Out

Lyng - Loan

Wade - Loan

Great to see some of you have had some real success really quickly at the club ( I think you've intimidated some people away ;) )

I had a good pre-season and with a shakey first couple games, things are taking shape. I wasnt particularly interested in making many signings as I want the first seson to allow me to 'dip my toes' in the water.

how's Eden doing as an inside forward with his finishing? and also on which side u play him an gervinho? great season until now, keep it up!

ps: who's Boran?

I've trained Hazard to have "Places Shots" as one of his PPM's. I would highly recommend it. He's banging in about 20 goals a season for me from AML as an Inside Forward. Personally, I can't seem to get his Finishing much higher than 12 or so, but the PPM seems to compensate.

thanks, i'll try that! i tried playing him as Winger ( retrained) on the AMR position and i was not very satisfied. and what about Gervinho?how do u play him?

Hey Guys

I started my Lille save a while back, going well mid-season using the 4-5-1 formation i stated earlier. But with 1 DM and 2CM i'm really struggling to get the most out of them as it seems they crowd eachother out.

Im playing Me'booba (Mavuba) as the Defensive Mid. Cabaye as a box to box. Balmont/Dumont as ball winning support.

Any advice on how to play the trio?

I notice this also leaves Hazard & Gervinho with little support from the midfielders...

What mentality do you use? If you try using fluid or even very fluid you should find that your midfielders and even defenders support the attacks a lot better.

Currently using balanced & standard.

But that could be the key, its often the simplest of things huh...

Archived