mobiokoli794f8ce9.jpg

Height: 6'6

Hometown: Lagos, Nigeria

Position: DMC/MC

Value: £3,500

Wages: £130 p/w

Facebook: http://en-gb.facebook.com/people/Okoli-Mobi/100000680095960

Real Life:

Mobi Okoli currently plays for Norwegian First Division team Sandnes Ulf. He signed in March 2010 after completing a successful trial and now plays reguarly for the Norwegian outfit. Mobi didn't play for any other major temas before moving to Sandnes and it is believed that he played all of his football in his native country Nigeria before that date.

Football Manager:

Starting at Sandnes, Mobi is valued at only £3,500. In my opinion he looks like a brilliant anchor man or defensive midfielder for this price. A work permit is required, however, and you may have difficulty getting one. All the same, he is a great buy and is worth loaning out to a feeder club to get that crucial work permit. At the ripe age of 22 he can still improve and will definitely go up in value in years to come.

mobi.th.png

I am not going to lie, that looks like one of the best bargains of all time!

He isn't on my full game :thdn: I am gutted. Should of loaded more players.

Wonder if he has random attributes or not, if he doesn't... what a player for £3,500!

Quick check of editor brings me back this;

He doesn't have random attributes, but his 'set' attributes are nowhere near as good as the OP. It must be another demo wonder, unfortunately! He has a set PA of 125 and a CA of 110, so not bad for League 1 or Championship. He still looks very good mentally but doesn't look as good technically or physically in the full game.

Quick check of editor brings me back this;

He doesn't have random attributes, but his 'set' attributes are nowhere near as good as the OP. It must be another demo wonder, unfortunately! He has a set PA of 125 and a CA of 110, so not bad for League 1 or Championship. He still looks very good mentally but doesn't look as good technically or physically in the full game.

Well I just asked a mate of mine to send me a screenshot of him (he downloaded the game earlier this week, I did tell him off for it) and his stats in the full game are the same as in the screenshot in the first post of this thread so I really don't know whats going on!

Thought this may be the case, can anyone confirm his attributes in the full version? Won't have it for a couple of weeks :(

He is exactly the same... value on my game 8k...and even though i feel there is no chance of work permit trying to get him for norwich anyway haha :)

He is exactly the same... value on my game 8k...and even though i feel there is no chance of work permit trying to get him for norwich anyway haha :)

Great stuff! :thup:

Confused by the editor then!

• 2 months later...

Archived