[FM11][RELEASED] Stadium/Teamscreen Background Packs

geordie1981

These backgrounds are a bit different to your usual crop and save packs, I've tried to inject more colour into the pics to give them a bit more vibrancy than your standard background which really shows through.

You get a choice of downloads depending on whether you prefer them to show only on matchdays or on the team screen as well, I will also be releasing team screen specific backgrounds at some point but you might have to be a bit more patient for them.

For full installation instructions follow THIS guide.

STADIUM DOWNLOADS

England

Levels 1-6

Matchday only: DOWNLOAD

Match and Team screen: DOWNLOAD

Germany

Levels 1-3

Italy

Levels 1-2

Netherlands

Levels 1

Portugal

Levels 1

Scotland

Levels 1-4

Matchday only: Download

Matchday and Team Screen: Download

Spain

Levels 1-2

sociedad.png

fcbayern.png

mancityv.png

bhoys.png

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi mate, cant get the stadiums to show, have another stadium pack that does work, so i have a correct skin, bg ticked in preferences etc but having no luck with these ones. Even if i delete the other stadium pack cant get yours to show. The flag backgrounds do work however. Any ideas?

geordie - weird place to ask you, but do you know if the .jpeg pics for the backgrounds need to have certain minimum dimensions? like 800 X 600? I was inspired by your megapack, and I have been assembling a pack for Ryman leagues and lower. not easy to find pics, though. Thought that you could help. Your work is awesome.

The next pack'll probably be out in a few days, progress is slow because I've committed myself to revamping the entire Dutch Eredivisie, Belgian Jupiler pro league, Aussie A-League and a load of other random teams for the cut-out megapack. I'm making the backgrounds more in anticipation for FM11 so thats my timeframe for getting these out there.

• 1 month later...

Wondering if you can help me , i've downloaded the pack but when i open my game none of it is there. I created the graphics and background folder as i didn't have one , was there something more i had to do we them , I extracted the folders stadium and team from the winrar file. Is there something im doing wrong ? I've also ticked background pictures in prefrences.

Wondering if you can help me , i've downloaded the pack but when i open my game none of it is there. I created the graphics and background folder as i didn't have one , was there something more i had to do we them , I extracted the folders stadium and team from the winrar file. Is there something im doing wrong ? I've also ticked background pictures in prefrences.

I think it all depends on what skin you use, I've got BBC Sport skin and it doesn't seem to work despite having everything installed properly and Background Pictures ticked, I will admit it seems a bit strange but it's the only logical reason I can think of

Geordie, Your stadiums and backgrounds certainly enhance the game. KUTGW. Not being pc literate, I was wondering how much they impose upon the graphics card? When the new game is available I want to install all of your 'stuff' plus any available logo's and face packs. My graphics card is a dedicated Radeon 5450. I have no problems with my graphics at the present although i am told that I should go for, at least, a 5470 card. At least, I think that is right. Any assistance would be muchly appreciated.

They shouldn't have any effect on the graphics card performance at all as far as I'm aware, its the 3d match engine you need to worry about. My PC skills are limited to cutting out faces and running an action file over some stadium pics, I couldn't tell you what card I have never mind recommend one sorry.

They shouldn't have any effect on the graphics card performance at all as far as I'm aware, its the 3d match engine you need to worry about. My PC skills are limited to cutting out faces and running an action file over some stadium pics, I couldn't tell you what card I have never mind recommend one sorry.

Thanks Geordie, no worries.

I've just finished La Liga, other than that I've got about 15 incomplete leagues and once I've filled most of those out I'll probably release the superpack and then just do update packs with the leagues/teams I've missed. Hopefully it shouldn't be too big of a download, infact I'll probably split it nto 3 seperate packs for teams, stadiums and National flags to ease the bandwith demands.

I've just finished La Liga, other than that I've got about 15 incomplete leagues and once I've filled most of those out I'll probably release the superpack and then just do update packs with the leagues/teams I've missed. Hopefully it shouldn't be too big of a download, infact I'll probably split it nto 3 seperate packs for teams, stadiums and National flags to ease the bandwith demands.

Nice one mate.

how do u get backgrounds to work with a skin or do u have one or the other?

Backgrounds will only work with custom skins but not with the one that comes with the game, theres a list of skins stickied at the top of the forum as well as installation instructions.

any news on a release date Geordie ma man?

I'll release the pack on November 5/6.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived