Glitch on 9.3.0 **PLAYER NAMING**

Can you look in your transfer screen and see if there's a date set for the transfer? Could be and "end of season" one.

If not, like HuwFlet said, upload a game to the FTP and they'll look at it.

It can't be a future transfer because his screenshots show that the player is already at Wigan

I've seen this sort of thing before, but not since FM06 (I think). I had a player in my team that I had sold, in the end I just had to wait until he retired before he would disappear. I think I even managed to sell him twice.

I would dig out the details but they would have been deleted in the purge before the forum move.

A glitch on 9.3.0 is guaranteed. It is an awful patch.

Was really enjoying FM09 on 9.0.2 and loved it. Fair enough there were some minor flaws but 9.0.3 has been released and I now hate the game so much. I don't want to play it again as every time i put it on it is ridiculous. I had my longest game going on any FM except maybe one game on 08. But it was definately my best game on any FM ever. 9.0.3 is released and it is so glitchy and buggy and really does make the game suck.

A glitch on 9.3.0 is guaranteed. It is an awful patch.

Was really enjoying FM09 on 9.0.2 and loved it. Fair enough there were some minor flaws but 9.0.3 has been released and I now hate the game so much. I don't want to play it again as every time i put it on it is ridiculous. I had my longest game going on any FM except maybe one game on 08. But it was definately my best game on any FM ever. 9.0.3 is released and it is so glitchy and buggy and really does make the game suck.

Really?

IMO I almost quit 9.2 because of the horrible match engine. Now 9.3 is out, I no longer have several games a season where I get 30+ shots at goal, 20 being on target, and not one goal, drawing 0-0, or in some cases, the other team winning one nil with their only shot of the game against my few handfuls.

9.3 was necessary, and better for me.

Really?

IMO I almost quit 9.2 because of the horrible match engine. Now 9.3 is out, I no longer have several games a season where I get 30+ shots at goal, 20 being on target, and not one goal, drawing 0-0, or in some cases, the other team winning one nil with their only shot of the game against my few handfuls.

9.3 was necessary, and better for me.

Yeah I despise 9.3

Just had a game where I had like 20 shots against 10 men, 6 on target, 4 blocked and 10 off target. They had 4 shots 2 on and 2 off. I had 63% possession. Guess the score? Your right i lost 2-0. I hope this patch is actually a joke and the real ones being released later this week. Please?

Yeah I despise 9.3

Just had a game where I had like 20 shots against 10 men, 6 on target, 4 blocked and 10 off target. They had 4 shots 2 on and 2 off. I had 63% possession. Guess the score? Your right i lost 2-0. I hope this patch is actually a joke and the real ones being released later this week. Please?

Strange, that has not happened with me, yet. Maybe you just had an off day. Oh yeah, this is a save started in 9.2, gone to 9.3

In 9.2, if betting was allowed, my team would be multi-billionaires, predicting their own bad games.

Yeah I despise 9.3

I still get that on 9.3.0

I will beat teams like Juventus, Inter and Milan then I will lose to teams in the bottom 3.

I still get that on 9.3.0

I will beat teams like Juventus, Inter and Milan then I will lose to teams in the bottom 3.

It makes it realistic then. Take Liverpool for example:

24/02/2009: Liverpool 1 Real Madrid 0

28/02/2009: Liverpool 0 Middlesbrough 2

It makes it realistic then. Take Liverpool for example:

24/02/2009: Liverpool 1 Real Madrid 0

28/02/2009: Liverpool 0 Middlesbrough 2

Fair point but it's when I have like 28 shots and 20 on target and they have the classic 1 shot 1 goal or no shots and someone on my team will score an o.g

Archived