James McFadden

He's Scottish and that should tell you everything you need to know! He's not in the same class as the players you mention in your post.

Uncalled for, if you ask me.

Kris Boyd is a perfectly good striker...

Anyway, McFadden is decent. He isn't comparable to the players you listed, but he is a slow, quite strong player in real-life.

Dunno how he plays in the game.

But for Scotland, in real life, he's quality.

I'd ask you to turn your attention to France V Scotland at the Parc Des Princes...

he is scotlands best striker playing today he can play on the wing and up front he is more like a rooney type striker which is a reason why when he went to everton he was called the scottish rooney.boyd is like scotlands toni but worse steven flecther scores loads in the game by the way.

Anyway, McFadden is decent. He isn't comparable to the players you listed, but he is a slow, quite strong player in real-life.

I'd ask you to turn your attention to France V Scotland at the Parc Des Princes...

i am a rangers fan boyd is an average player but a great goalscorer mcfadden has loads more ablity than boyd.

McFadden is not, and will never be a striker.

I am unsure how it is shown in the game, but he is in real life best played when he is told just to go out there and do what he does. If you have other strikers best to play him behind (IRL anyay). A game changer type player, as has been proven for Everton on occasions, Birmingham on occasions and Scotland often!

I'm Scottish and even I can see that result was pure luck.

Archived