Question

You've only made 62 posts. If you don't go on the SI forums then you will just browse elsewhere

The brutal but simple answer to your problem is to snip the patch cable that links your laptop / pc to the internet :D

You've only made 62 posts. If you don't go on the SI forums then you will just browse elsewhere

The brutal but simple answer to your problem is to snip the patch cable that links your laptop / pc to the internet :D

Hehe... good idea but that would mean snipping the cable that enables me logging onto my work network - Which means no work = I get sacked = I have no money = I will have to live in a carboard box :)

How could you think of something so cruel? Don't take it out on the wires!

Hehe... good idea but that would mean snipping the cable that enables me logging onto my work network - Which means no work = I get sacked = I have no money = I will have to live in a carboard box :)

Good point - Plan B then

Ask your employers Internet Police to register the website as banned / blocked

Whats to stop you creating a new account though?

Have you actually read the beggining of the thread. The reason I want to close my account is because of my internet usage at work.

No offence. But what has it got to do with you if I open another account or not ?

Have you actually read the beggining of the thread. The reason I want to close my account is because of my internet usage at work.

No offence. But what has it got to do with you if I open another account or not ?

I think he means that you want to cut down your internet usage but just by closing this account might not do that as you could just create another one if you are really desperate to come on here. :D

I think he means that you want to cut down your internet usage but just by closing this account might not do that as you could just create another one if you are really desperate to come on here. :D

Oh my bad Huwflet, I got the wrong end of the stick, sorry :o

Yeah I read that bit. You want your account closing to stop you browsing the forums. So the mods close that account and a few weeks later you decide you want to come back on the forums there is nothing to stop you creating a new account. Plus the banning of your account only stops you posting so you can still browse the forums.

So actually I think self control is the answer rather than anything else but its never as easy as that! I have the same dilema but have a feeling the internet police will soon put an end to me posting in work :(

Archived