Same fa cup draw 3 years running :S

i am playing as man city even though i am a man utd fan :p anbd for three seasons in a row i have ended up with man utd in the fa cup in the either the 3rd, 5th, 6th rounds this cant be right surely here is a little picture i put together

cuplm1.th.jpg

takes the number 1 me thinks :p i want a change ok fair shout i have beat them once and they beat me once but it seems tht the game is programmed to draw derbys and i dont think its random enough i even did the auto draw/ draw next team options all the time :S

Er, it's fixed IRL so I say the draws are realistic.

the games aint fixed buddy :p you know that bit on skysports news normally where two people draw Balls with numbers out of a bag LIVE on TV its the draw for lets say Random cup 4round :thup:

i see no way how these draws are fixed when they dip there hands into a bag/bowl of like 20 balls with a cover over the top so they cant see i would love to hear your theroy behind this :p

And i got knocked out again 3-2 to them at OT and the winnin goal was offside :mad:

the games aint fixed buddy :p you know that bit on skysports news normally where two people draw Balls with numbers out of a bag LIVE on TV its the draw for lets say Random cup 4round :thup:

i see no way how these draws are fixed when they dip there hands into a bag/bowl of like 20 balls with a cover over the top so they cant see i would love to hear your theroy behind this

iirc, the 1st knock-out round draw (or might have been the quarter-final) for last season's Champions League was posted on the net 2 hours before the "Live" draw.

Just a thought that came to me.....

iirc, the 1st knock-out round draw (or might have been the quarter-final) for last season's Champions League was posted on the net 2 hours before the "Live" draw.

ummm. . . . . seriously :O

Acknowledged bug. The game splits the draw into regions, which of course greatly increases your chances of getting a local derby. I think this was acknowledged on FM08, but only recently so probably wasn't including in 09.

Try saving a few days before the draw then redoing it if it happens again, worked for me on 08. Though for some reason I've drawn Liverpool 3 times in two years in the CL as Juventus, hopefully it's just a coincidence...

i see no way how these draws are fixed when they dip there hands into a bag/bowl of like 20 balls with a cover over the top so they cant see i would love to hear your theroy behind this :p

And i got knocked out again 3-2 to them at OT and the winnin goal was offside :mad:

ah my poor naive friend....you never heard of the hot/cold ball theory?

So were about 200 false predictions. It's the same every year. Statistically someone's going to guess it correctly every few years.

SI knows about this bug - it's down to a late code submission which was implemented after QA and testing, so wasn't caught in beta.

Archived