When wil be the next patch ready? (I don't need exact date)

I just want to know, because I don't play the game too much at this state(9.1.0). And I'm thinking about buying WOW Wrath of the Lich king and continoue playing for 1 month. But If the patch will be avaliable in 2-3 weeks there's no need to buy WOW. So I just want to know will it be worth to buy 1 month playtime in WOW or the FM next patch is in the corner and I will just waste my money...

It's been ready for days now. They just like to see us suffer.

So, why don't you play it much? Have the bugs still in been hitting you that badly, or is it just the knowledge another patch is on it's way?

My Polish game is scuppered because of CL bug.

English game however is kind of underway, but the prospect of a patch is dampening the desire to press on.

SI confirmed they are not just looking at fixing bugs for the next patch but optimisation too so it will be a while, normally March or April time but perhaps this year slightly before due to the major bugs that are affecting some players games (Polish League Winners nort getting into Champions League, Italian Cup crash)

SI confirmed they are not just looking at fixing bugs for the next patch but optimisation too so it will be a while, normally March or April time but perhaps this year slightly before due to the major bugs that are affecting some players games (Polish League Winners nort getting into Champions League, Italian Cup crash)

You've said this a few times on these forums and you're talking rubbish about the release date for the patch. Whilst none of us know the exact date it will not be in April, never has been. Do you honestly think they'll make users wait 6 months for it to be patched? I don't think so.

I reckon before xmas as usual. I'll post again when it comes out and remind you of this thread.

Considering I have had 4 threads closed for asking this same question I wouldn't expect anyone to answer you. Basically SI have "timelines" and of course the customer must adhere to their needs! Its a joke. We are all experiencing problems and yet we are told report it and it will be dealt with. This place is becoming more like government everyday. One BIG JOKE!

You've said this a few times and you're talking rubbish about the release date for the patch. Whilst none of us know the exact date it will not be in April, never has been. I reckon before xmas as usual. I'll post again when it comes out and remind you of this thread.

I'm talking about roughly when they have released patches for Fm05, FM06, FM07 and FM08 so it is fait to say that the "likely" pattern would be the same in FM09.

Of course, I'm not saying it will DEF be then and it may well be new year time, I am just pointing out the normal timescales of the patch.

SI are NOT just fixing patches but optimising code as well, expect a lot of testing for that.

Considering I have had 4 threads closed for asking this same question I wouldn't expect anyone to answer you. Basically SI have "timelines" and of course the customer must adhere to their needs! Its a joke. We are all experiencing problems and yet we are told report it and it will be dealt with. This place is becoming more like government everyday. One BIG JOKE!

Because you HAVENT EVER posted in a constructive way but in a very immature and childish way that shows you never contribute in a meaningful way.

I dont really want to start a game with the cerie c bug but im really dying to play it. Also what do you mean by optinisatiion? making it run faster?

Yeah, there are issues with 2D not running so good AND the GUI is unresponsive sometimes which SI say they can optimise.

Archived