3 Seasons in and still no Fan day!

Huge stadium which is always empty unless I play a Premiership team in the cups.

Is the fan day automatic or does it come up in Boardroom because I've yet to see it?

Board are very happy I've raised the profile of the club so much, but after promotion still only getting 200 extra fans a match.

Maybe needs to be a board request you can only use once a season, then it greys out.

Silly really because I am worse off now, wages and expenses gone up and no extra revenue from match days.

Gah, well that sucks. I haven't had one yet. Top of the league after promotion, in late November and still no fan day and getting between 1200 and 2k attendance. Highest attendance not including cup matches is 8k in this division.

Need to be able to ask board for one if it doesn't automatically give you one.

Its taken me till Feb 1st 2012 and 3 promotions to CC League 1 to get a fan day and this season had lowest attendance of 652 and highest of 3500 in a cup match with a 12000 seater stadium.

To long.

Jesus, just noticed the fan day wasn't for my team, was Colchesters because I was away! :(

Still no fan day.

• 2 weeks later...

Still no Fan Day.

I am now in second season of premiership tipped to be placed 11 after finishing 6th in first season up.

I have a stadium which only ever gets filled if I am home to one of the big 4. This season in League cup I got 1.5k attendance against Charlton who are also in premiership. Average between 3k and 5k for most home matches.

Eufa cup I got 5K with Ajax at home.

TBH this is ridiculous. You need to be able to trigger the fan days if you get less than half attendance or make it an option to ask the board.

Cant see a club not having one in 6 years if your not getting decent attendances. :(

I had one on the last match in my first season. I was guaranteed a playoff place, all the match meant was the exact finishing position, and my opponents were comfortably mid-table, so that matchw as abysmal, we won 1-0, at there were only about 4-5 things on the extended highlights. Needless to say, the board considered the fan day a faliure. Not that it matters, I'm packing my stadium out this year - I won the playoffs :D

haven't had one yet but playing in N.Ireland div 2 you don't get many fans anyway

I have previously had two fan days in N.Ireland division 2. My attendance increased from about 200 to a whopping 220!! Although I suppose this is a 10% increase :)

Archived