wot the hell!!!!!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by gillsrule:

i will post it in the bugs forum but i just wanted to see wot the average fm gamer thought </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i though "what" had an h and an a in it.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bullion1:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by gillsrule:

i will post it in the bugs forum but i just wanted to see wot the average fm gamer thought </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i though "what" had an h and an a in it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_rolleyes.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bullion1:

Dosent that end with a T

Dosent that end with a T </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Haha, owned.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kopsy101:

Originally posted by gillsrule:

that was the second goal they were scoring[/quote

icon_rolleyes.gif

doesnt make it acceptable does it..? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know really did %&^$ me off ive posted it in the bugs forum yet no one has replied that knows WHAT they are talking about

i got to half time then restarted im not havin the computer cheat on me but the half time score was 11-0 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

who kicked off for Leeds?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Pauljs:

i got to half time then restarted im not havin the computer cheat on me but the half time score was 11-0 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

who kicked off for Leeds? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If u notice on the link up the top of the page no one turned up for the game well my team didnt turn up so i have no idea who kicked off for leeds

Last time I saw someone report this, I think when they watched the match back, "invisible players" were kicking off and passing the ball around. Never saw any explanation for why or how this happens though.

Dosent that end with a T </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

that's what you though.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">gillsrule </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Unfortunately, we don't. icon_frown.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ilovefm:

haha stevenage fan here.

Just to let you know, i hate your club for obvious reasons </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry, who are Stevenage?

hahahahahahahahaha

THE BALD ONE MOVED FROM STEVENAGE TO GILLINSCUM

and took stuart lewis john nutter adam miller and barry fuller with him.

Why Stevenage hate gillinscum

We are Graham westleys red and white army icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by GillsMan:

Sorry, it's still not ringing any bells. Then again, I don't follow non-league football. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> good one

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ilovefm:

at least we'll be playing football in a few years and not be in liquidation :-) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Cool - you're a fortune teller. Can I have next week's lottery numbers as well while you're at it? Ta. icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by GillsMan:

at least we'll be playing football in a few years and not be in liquidation :-) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Cool - you're a fortune teller. Can I have next week's lottery numbers as well while you're at it? Ta. icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE> Good one

well you own a huge loan debt

we'd be in the same league as you next year probably if your bald twat of a manager didn't take four of our best players </div></BLOCKQUOTE> Yeah thats how you won't be playing league fottie next year icon_wink.gif

well you own a huge loan debt

we'd be in the same league as you next year probably if your bald twat of a manager didn't take four of our best players </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry mate, wasn't it clear from my previous posts? I'm really not interested in Stevenage tbh. Not a big club, or a particularly relevant/interesting one for me. Yes, we're a small club too.

Fwiw, can't blame Stimson for wanting to go to a league club. Maybe a reality check is in order?

precisely

and its all gillingscums fault. How is someone supposed to build a new team in a january transfer window </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh get over it ffs. Players move on to bigger clubs. It happens. It's happened a million times to us over the years. It's the nature of football.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Celtic 08:

was it not Gillingham Arsenal took Luke Freeman off of and i don't here them complaining </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes it was.

Also, we lost strikers who were banging in goals for us to bigger clubs, like Asaba, Robert Taylor, Akinbiyi (yes, he used to be good), as well as young talent like Matt Jarvis (great winger, left to join Wolves on a free), and many many more. Don't know what Stevenage fans' problem is tbh.

Fwiw, can't blame Stimson for wanting to go to a league club. Maybe a reality check is in order?

yes but he didnt even admit he was interested in the job and then gets our players. None of your players are championship standard though so it wouldn't make any difference if Stimmo went off glory hunting to another team eg Barnsley

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Celtic 08:

was it not Gillingham Arsenal took Luke Freeman off of and i don't here them complaining </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

thats ONE player and arsenal are one of biggest teams in England so you got no hope of keeping him.

and yes i accept that we lose players but what stimmo did was unforgivable

yes but he didnt even admit he was interested in the job and then gets our players. None of your players are championship standard though so it wouldn't make any difference if Stimmo went off glory hunting to another team eg Barnsley </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

None of our players are League One standard either by the looks of things. I couldn't care less if Stimmo did leave. He's a bit over-opinionated in my opinion. Not a bad manager though, and not his fault we went down. But if any of our higher quality players did leave (e.g. Andrew Crofts, Simon Royce, Adam Miller) I'd get over it. After all, if they're good enough to play in League One/Championship, why would they play in League Two?

It's the same with the players that left you.

on a different note, have you noticed gillingham and stevenages tactics

Stevenage

*rejects from higher league clubs

Gillingham

*Good conference players

and what about scally

and stevenage are about to lose julian and possibly morison and i think that we can live without them and still be playoff contenders.

Archived