Football Manager 2009 Keycode: Question

People say it's confusing but the install/first time playing process will presumably walk the user through it. It's just confusing when there's many different people on the forums each giving their own interpretation of what the process will be, some right and some wrong.

Yes, it's because you can't activate yet. You won't be able to until the 14th, so there's no point trying now.

According to the thread Miles posted yesterday the servers for authentication will be available before midnight tonight which is still the 13th ;):D

this activation thing is a load of shi ite. badly impemented and confusing...a bit amateurish

Agreed especially since the game has already been pirated and is available if you know where to look. The authentication process has just been a bad idea from the start imo. Just as well I'm an honest chap and have already forked out £30 for an original copy.

Agreed especially since the game has already been pirated and is available if you know where to look. The authentication process has just been a bad idea from the start imo. Just as well I'm an honest chap and have already forked out £30 for an original copy.

Eeven if the files are to be found on dodgy sites that could easily just be the pre-loaded files from Steam that still need to be activated.

Yes, it's because you can't activate yet. You won't be able to until the 14th, so there's no point trying now.

Try and sign up for the FM Club as this asks for the same code. If you manage to sign up for this successfully then make a note of the code you entered (whether its a O or 0, 1 or I), this will save you many failed attempts when you try to authenticate the game later.

Archived