Sort it out SI (lol!)

There are some angry people in the demo techinal issues forums. I suggest you just tell people that you are trying to fix it rather than ignoring everyone. I'm sure you've heard it before from someone else but you've managed to ignore them as well

For those who haven't heard of sortitoutsi.net, i'm helping you understand my title joke. HA HA

well done my friend, I'm afraid most people's problems aren't there. Do you really think people are so stupid that they can't find that obvious anouncement? Try again ahmufcwafc.

i find it funny that alot of the people who come on here and moan only have 10-40 posts. get a grip.

well done my friend, I'm afraid most people's problems aren't there. Do you really think people are so stupid that they can't find that obvious anouncement? Try again ahmufcwafc.

Well actually, judging by most of the threads on here today, most people have been completely ignoring this stickied thread which tells them to post technical problems in the technical issues forum, which obviously isn't being done by some people.

Firstly, thank you Suge... you are a true FM fan. Secondly, Craigy18181, just because i have 40 posts means i must be a complete ****** who doesn't know what he is talking about. By the way, if your demo works...why aren't you playing it? why are you wasting your time Craig? Get a grip

Firstly, thank you Suge... you are a true FM fan. Secondly, Craigy18181, just because i have 40 posts means i must be a complete ****** who doesn't know what he is talking about. By the way, if your demo works...why aren't you playing it? why are you wasting your time Craig? Get a grip

Maybe he's playing in windowed mode so he can play the game & go on the forums at the same time? :rolleyes:

we post it there because we get no answers they are ignoring us and my thread got removed with no answer since yestarday late at night afc you chat so much i cant wear cause ill get banned i love fm ill still buy it to jope it works if not refund simpl sam howesthank you my good friend for bringing tis up nice title

we post it there because we get no answers they are ignoring us and my thread got removed with no answer since yestarday late at night afc you chat so much i cant wear cause ill get banned i love fm ill still buy it to jope it works if not refund simpl sam howesthank you my good friend for bringing tis up nice title

Man, it's called a full stop. It's next to the comma button.

Gibbo112 for world president!!! We get slated for moaning in a forum when SI should get slated for making this the worst sunday ever

Well, at least you are right with the second point you made, well done.

thank you sam listen suge sorry i had a difficult childhood lol joking but i never do full stops even in hand written things but the only way ive coped is listening to the russel brand mesage that was hilarious FULL STOP.

Hey I'm a teenager too. Doesn't really make a difference does it? :p

Btw I agree with DietSpam.

hey diet spam i agreed with you sometimes and hey im a teenager lol

I'm not pointing out that it's kids or anything like that. It just seems that even the most basic words or sentence's are so scrambled it hurts your head to read it. And i know that not everyone on here comes from a primary English speaking country, my comments are not directed at them.

I hate seeing people not using at least full stops. Where does the sentence end? Maybe their life is just one big sentence that never ends.

listen i dont care have your banter i can take it all i have to say is grow up you mugs and ah im guessin your a watford fan so say it when your down here you think you can intimidate me i dont care

all i want is a response from si cause all i get redirected to is a bunch of moaners posting didiag posts

listen i dont care have your banter i can take it all i have to say is grow up you mugs and ah im guessin your a watford fan so say it when your down here you think you can intimidate me i dont care

all i want is a response from si cause all i get redirected to is a bunch of moaners posting didiag posts

Sorry if you found my post offensive gibbo, didn't mean for it to be like that.

Archived