What to do before FM09.....

Currently I have a saved game with Inter but I've pretty much won everything with them and am slightly bored with it.

I'm looking for a quick game of FM08 to kill time up until the new version. So any ideas what would be a good team to play for a season or two?

Cheers

I just posted this in another topic, so here ya go:

I created my trusty 'Big Ass International Game' where you load players from a big bunch of small - average nations and the shortest league. You end up with 50 or so playable nations (or more or less depending on your speed/ram) as well as some of the big nations who automatically are playable no matter what.

Chances are when you play FM you're a club manager who maybe once or a few times managed England, Turkey and whatever, so it should be something new. Although the loading is very fast, you may still be loading several months at a time though.

Currently I have a saved game with Inter but I've pretty much won everything with them and am slightly bored with it.

I'm looking for a quick game of FM08 to kill time up until the new version. So any ideas what would be a good team to play for a season or two?

Cheers

try a season as everton, there always good to challange for europe, not huge budget, worth a bash i would say

I'm playing CM 01/02! It's pretty cool seeing all the old faces..but they're not all that old.

Also playing a wee bit of CM 3 too. But due to no reserve team, it's gets a bit cluttered.

Good call, to this day I still play CM 93/94 due to its basic play and speedy progress. You can do several seasons in one day, perfect for passing a short amount of time.

Right, I didn't know where to put this and didn't want to start a new thread about the demo or anything so here goes.........

I spoke to a mate of mine last night who's brother happens to work for Sony, he gave him a copy of the game which is apparently 95% finished. He said that the game is amazing and the 3D ME is brilliant. Another little nugget is that he said that someone close to him (I wonder who) said that he expects the demo to be available on 28th October! I can't guarantee anything of-course but I will say that I've known this guy for years and never seen him so excited about the game before.

Right, I didn't know where to put this and didn't want to start a new thread about the demo or anything so here goes.........

I spoke to a mate of mine last night who's brother happens to work for Sony, he gave him a copy of the game which is apparently 95% finished. He said that the game is amazing and the 3D ME is brilliant. Another little nugget is that he said that someone close to him (I wonder who) said that he expects the demo to be available on 28th October! I can't guarantee anything of-course but I will say that I've known this guy for years and never seen him so excited about the game before.

sony got the handheld version of the game mate not the PC one so they wouldn't have a copy of the game! :thdn:

I hope so for two reasons, I don't like being wrong and more importantly I really wanna play the game. I have never seen my mate so excited about the game.

If you REALLY want to be sure that you're not wrong about the release-date, just

say that your friend told you that it would be out before the 14. November!!

:rolleyes: easy ass pie

Archived