How do you Edit Man citys Finances?

You need to increase their rep or use FMM. FMM is the easiest and best way IMO.

Never been able to get FMM to work on my vista system for some strange reason despite the fact it works for others using vista so I just use an edt file when I want to do this kind of thing.

Why dont you try ticking the sugar daddy box and increase the reputation for the club to 10000. Then start a new game and see what happens, it most probably would fix the problem.

With a rep of 10000, he'll be expected to win every trophy available in his first season, no questions asked or excuses taken. An impossible task. Even AC Milan are "only" 9500 or so.

Set the rep to the equivalent of Arsenal (8800? - about there), that should do it.

But you'd be better off asking in the Editor's hideaway - they'll help you much more than here. :thup:

I find it tricky go get working with the official editor so using FMM or FMRTE is much easier. They are ingame editors and there are download links to them in the editors hideway. As long as you don't have a mac you should be able to use them.

The easier way is to make a mancity.edt and place it into the \Football Manager 2008\data\updates\update-802\db\802\edt directory with the following in it:

"BOOST_TEAM" "Manchester City" 200000000 0 0 0

Make sure that the edt file is ticket in the prefreneces and start a new game. This is the best way because you can turn it off easier.

Never been able to get FMM to work on my vista system for some strange reason despite the fact it works for others using vista so I just use an edt file when I want to do this kind of thing.

set it to run as administrator thats how i got it to work on mine lol as i had this problem

I did it with Man City, and got their Transfer budget up to 250 000 000 and the wage budget is 2 400 000, BUT my bank balance starts at 15 000 000!!! So if I make a purchase for more than 15 000 000, I'm in debt! Any help PLEASE!!!:confused:

BTW, I'm not a bandwagon jumper, I just want to give City what they have in real life

how do actually run the fmm data editor once you have it installed!and what do you do?

Double click the shortcut, make sure your game is running and press load. Then search for whatever data you need editing. It's pretty simple.

Archived