Hands on

Thought I'd give you them all just in case you were wondering about those too (plus I have it written down, so it's easier for me ;))

Club/Player Loyalty - Reject job offers in the media, rotate your squad less often, do not put a large amount of players on the transfer list

Domestic Player Bias - Bring in players from your country or the club's country rather than foreign players.

Financial Control - Do not spend over the wage budget, try and keep a fair distance below your transfer budget, keep your club's finances in good shape.

Hands on Approach - arrange friendlies yourself, design your own training setups, design your own tactics, choose your own squad, manage the reserves and youth teams.

Squad Discipline - Issue adequate punishment for player that get red cards and skip training etc.

Tactical Consistency - stick to the same tactic, or do not change tactic too often.

They will change towards the end of your first season, and I think every 6 months thereafter.

hey all what affects your hands on approach rating in your fm profile... i am always low on it and dont know how to boost it

I asked this question a while ago and most of the answers I got was to create your own training schedule for every player. If you want a look if can be found Here

Thought I'd give you them all just in case you were wondering about those too (plus I have it written down, so it's easier for me ;))

Club/Player Loyalty - Reject job offers in the media, rotate your squad less often, do not put a large amount of players on the transfer list

Domestic Player Bias - Bring in players from your country or the club's country rather than foreign players.

Financial Control - Do not spend over the wage budget, try and keep a fair distance below your transfer budget, keep your club's finances in good shape.

Hands on Approach - arrange friendlies yourself, design your own training setups, design your own tactics, choose your own squad, manage the reserves and youth teams.

Squad Discipline - Issue adequate punishment for player that get red cards and skip training etc.

Tactical Consistency - stick to the same tactic, or do not change tactic too often.

They will change towards the end of your first season, and I think every 6 months thereafter.

Canvey!!, do you mind if I use this for the GPTG FAQ? Or just base it on this?

T

That's interesting as I have often reached 20 despite leaving friendlies, reserves and youth teams to my assistant. I even let him pick the team and do the teamtalks, although I would make changes where I don't agree with him.

The one thing I am heavily involved in is tactics and training. I design and use my own tactics and schedules and manually assign my coaches.

The only time my hands on approach has decreased has been when I've gone on holiday, missing matches.

Canvey!!, do you mind if I use this for the GPTG FAQ? Or just base it on this?

That's fine, as long as I get recognition ;).

That's interesting as I have often reached 20 despite leaving friendlies, reserves and youth teams to my assistant. I even let him pick the team and do the teamtalks, although I would make changes where I don't agree with him.

The one thing I am heavily involved in is tactics and training. I design and use my own tactics and schedules and manually assign my coaches.

The only time my hands on approach has decreased has been when I've gone on holiday, missing matches.

How many seasons have you played? Perhaps simply doing training and tactics will increase it, but over a longer period of time.

lol im in 2013 now never looked at my profile until now. my hands on approach is 1! brilliant! i use a tactic from previous save also tugs training, ass man does friendlies, reserves and youth also picks teams and teams talks but like you dafuge i change where i disagree. so i guess you've got to use new training and tactics every save.

How many seasons have you played? Perhaps simply doing training and tactics will increase it, but over a longer period of time.

My game in NI is around 20 seasons, although I can't be sure how long my rating has been at 20 for. I'm pretty sure it had been like that for some time.

My other game is the same, around 20 seasons, rating of 20.

Archived