Apparently I'm Fired

I'm not sure if this is a bug or not, figured I'd ask here first.

I recently took over at CSKA Moscow, their previous manager being fired for their low position (13th). After about 15 games I'd managed to get them up to 9th, which while not where they were expected to be, the board were ok with as "they understood i hadn't been in charge all season". However after, a bad loss, this suddenly turned on me, and the confidence then read that they were very disappointed with our position(I already know about the problems with the confidence system, thats not what is bothering me).

I lost my next game and was subsequently fired. I assume. For there was no message in my inbox or anything to tell me that I had been fired. There was nothing at all that showed that i had been fired, other than the fact that i was no longer managing them. This also happened in my job before CSKA, at AZ Alkmaar. I'm sure that there is usually a message telling you to clear your desk/etc, or am I completely wrong?

In FM 08 i was derby in 2010 and i managed to get them into the premiership and the next season they finished a respectable 11th place , also getting to the FA Cup final. I am then sacked at the end of the reason saying that im not the man to take the club forward , i mean wtf more could they expect ?? Me to finish top 4 :eek:

I've noticed this as well, definitely a bug.

I think that if you've been fired, that should be the key screen to show you: take me to either the e-mail or the news stating that I've been fired.

Of course, with the new "Interview" system, I hope I get an interview about it in '09. :)

The interview feature looks brilliant I must say.

If it was FM09 you might have been able to tell the press what you thought of those stinking Russians! :D

Haha! That would have been priceless.

Interviewer: How do you react to your sacking?

You: Pesky Russians!

first of all i have never been sack

Excellent post! :thup:

And relevant, too! :rolleyes:

Anyway, I can't see this as being anything other than a bug. I mean, if you get the sack, the least you should expect is some kind of message actually telling you.

The new interview feature of FM09 could really spice things up in this area!

Archived