These forums

Do you no feel that they still need updating? We still cannot post pictures on and it is difficult to post screenshots directly onto a thread, if you want to, you have to go through all the trouble of clicking on a link and getting rid of them stupid pop ups.

Do you not think that things are still a little 'simple'?

There's still so much I haven't figured out yet. Like how to put a smilie in an actual post and how to quote just part of someone else's post as opposed to the whole thing. And I still think they look worse than the old ones. But I can deal with that.

and how to quote just part of someone else's post as opposed to the whole thing

To do this you just copy the text you want to quote, enter in the quote tags like so

[qu0te= postersname ] paste quotation here [/qu0te]

Please note, you must replace the numeral 0 with an alphatecial o, i had to do that so that you'll see the code

I'm not really one for smilies so i can't help you there.

Or to make things easier for you Check out this page : Sports Interactive Community bbcodes it will tell you all the codes that can be used on these forums and also how to do them...

Hope it helps

There's still so much I haven't figured out yet. Like how to put a smilie in an actual post and how to quote just part of someone else's post as opposed to the whole thing. And I still think they look worse than the old ones. But I can deal with that.

quick links - edit options - select 'enhanced interface' at the bottom

This should make everything nice and simple.

Archived