how far does fm08 go

Well, if you take a look at your saves, you will see that the further you get, the bigger the game gets.

It could reset due to programming limitations, SI will have set a sensible number of bytes for the age, which will probably be upto 255. Its similar to the balance resetting when hitting 2billion.

Well, I probably won't get fm09 as I have exams next year, plus I'm really enjoying my save and it would be a shame to waste it, but I probably will retire at 70ish and leave my career to a new manager.

And does that mean when the balance hits 2billion it just goes back to zero?!

I believe the latest patch has made it impossible to reach that figure now anyway. Your chairman will "invest" funds to stop this.

Thats correct. SI put the measure in to stop this 'bug'. So you don't ever need to worry about it. I never understood how people got that much money in the first place :/

I just couldn't find the time to go that far in the game, I started my long term save on 27th December and nearly 8 months later i've only played 12 years lol, by the time FM09 comes out i'll probably only be at 2030 (at the most).

Archived