Club reputation patch?

Hi there!

I'm currently playing as IFK Gothenburg in Swedens Premier Devision a historically top club in Sweden but for recent years have failed to make an impact both in the domestic league and in europe.

But since I´ve take over 3 seasons ago we have won the league twice and have been runner up once.

In Europe we´ve reached champions league group stage twice and europa league once.

Therefore i thaugt we should be seen as the biggest club reputationwise in the country.

Somethin were far from as it stands. This is how it looks like right now.

1.Kalmar FF

2.Halmstad Bk

3.AIK

4.Djurgården

5.IFK Gothenburg

This makes no sense because Halmstad just been promoted, and the other teams have not done a ***** in the league since forever.

I have seen several threads about this but it was a while ago. Is it going to be a patch for this or are folks waiting for FM 13?

Seems no point in playing and winning but not seeing any increase in reputation, this makes me have to sell my best playing since our reputation is so not increasing.

Would like some official from SI answering this...

Confused gamer since CM 01/02

OK I agree it´s a short scale of time but the thing I find strange is how they can rank them before me in the first place.

When not even Kalmar FF or Halmstad have had less then 10% as many titles historically as IFK Gothenburg.

Club reputation isn't just based on your performances, it also includes things like player reputations of your squad.

This is often where a human player suffers as they tend to sign talented youngsters who do well but are yet to build a reputation in the game.

In my save from the 12.0 release, I raised Vancouver's reputation by over 1,000 points after seven seasons and raised them up to the fourth or fifth biggest club in North America (and having MLS surpass FMF) so it can be done. You likely need to win some continental tournaments to really raise your profile, though.

Cougar:

Ok seems kinda unrealistic if it is that way because lets say your team constantly wins the league with younger more talented players and you have another team who always is in the bottom

but with more experienced players then surely the first team should be ranked higher.

looknohands:

I´m not saying my team should be ranked higher then other teams who constantly plays in the CL on my continent. I just want my success mirror the reputation domestically.

If you take a look under Information in your team section then go to show club reputation see how it looks for you.

Because in if you compares my team with others in europe then my ranking have been raised by not inside my country even thou I´ve won the league three times now..

Come on someone must have a list that shows how good facilities are?

And have SI folks gone on holiday, is there gonna be a patch or not?

So annoying to see small clubs like Halmstad and Kalmar be ranked higher even thou i've reached

Groupstages in europe every year!

Come on someone must have a list that shows how good facilities are?

And have SI folks gone on holiday, is there gonna be a patch or not?

So annoying to see small clubs like Halmstad and Kalmar be ranked higher even thou i've reached

Groupstages in europe every year!

You need 3rd party software to view your rep during a save.

You can look at a club's info page to see their facilities.

There won't be a patch, last one is always around February/March, after that SI work on the new version which is usually released around October.

European performance matters for Co-efficients but has less impact on club rep.

cougar:

yeah i know that it impacts co-efficents but thats not my problem. The problem is that I'm the team with the highest rep in sweden if you check by continent. But if you go to the info page then I'm 4 th or something.

Thanks but I mean more in wich order the training/youth facilities comes. Wich is best worst you know?

Cougar:

Thanks I know but i could not find anyoone but thanks for posting link!

Under Club Info-Show Club reputation there I see where I stand in my country.

And under world-nations-europe I can see where I stand in europe.

Fraz:

Ok thanks then I know =)

I think I may have found an answer to this and that is feeder clubs. All the clubs above me have feeder clubs in other countries could this make there reputation increase so much really?

Archived