Regens from own academy

I'm not really sure if this is what you mean, but it could be.

The system for youth academies has changed in this FM release: your club now gets a batch of candidates on trial who you can decide to sign, but also reject for free. This has been done to stop the new kids from getting forced on you with youth contracts and costing money to release them. After you get the batch of players they play a friendly against your current youth team and they get evaluated by your assistant (if you offer contracts early some of the players will already be in your youth team and play against the candidates team).

SCIAG.

Yes, I mean trial days whith a bit older free agents.

So, you saying that candidates from academy must be too, that's perfect. But it not happens in my case. I am playing in Ukraine 4 seasons. Any suggestions why?

Do you have an academy? Find your club information screen and see if you have any youth facilities at all.

It's slightly hard to understand what you're saying; But if i'm getting you correctly. You are assuming the trial match for your candidates pits your youth team vs players from another team? If so, the youth candidates are newly generated players, just for your team.

During pre-season you maybe offered a chance to watch a Ukraine trialist match to view player that are free agents from around 18 years of age and older.

The youth in-take date for Ukraine is 08th March you will get a bunch of 15-16 year olds on trial for about a month, your assistant will ask you if you want to attend a game between your 'youth candidates' and you current youth team.

You then have until the trial period to offer any of those a contract otherwise they just leave you club.

Yes I know that, and I don't need nither trialist match for older candidates no youth in-take from outsde of the club. All I need is own regens from my academy, but It's not happening.

You don't get any.

In FM12 you get a trial match and sign the ones you want to your youth team.

You don't get any.

In FM12 you get a trial match and sign the ones you want to your youth team.

GoodControl - these are the youths from you academy so to speak they are players that are due to go from school boy contracts (12 to 15-16 years old) to sign (professional) youth contracts.

Archived