WP sign

Do not send him to Belgium. There is a problem with Belgian feeders because it has been set that the player needs to remain in Belgium for 3 continuous years. This is impossible as the player returns to you at the end of every season so it resets the counter.

Get a Belgium feeder club i think is the best way of getting one Sean.

Belgian clubs no longer work correctly as the player has to be there continuously not accumulatively, and as the player returns at the end of every season it gets reset to zero days. Not sure whether this is intentional on the part of SI or whether it will be changed in a patch. Poland and Bulgaria are alternative options.

Belgian clubs no longer work correctly as the player has to be there continuously not accumulatively, and as the player returns at the end of every season it gets reset to zero days. Not sure whether this is intentional on the part of SI or whether it will be changed in a patch. Poland and Bulgaria are alternative options.

I hope that they will be fixed soon, as i'm in the third division and I hope that I can start milking the WP cow soon enough.

I've signed a few players in previous years where it says when it comes to confirming the transfer

'Such and such has been refused a work permit, however by loaning him out to a feeder club in the EU for 2 years can earn such and such eligibility' or something along those lines anyway. So it can be done, just need to have a feeder club in the EU who can take him on loan.

I've signed a few players in previous years where it says when it comes to confirming the transfer

'Such and such has been refused a work permit, however by loaning him out to a feeder club in the EU for 2 years can earn such and such eligibility' or something along those lines anyway. So it can be done, just need to have a feeder club in the EU who can take him on loan.

That's what it would have said for the OP.

Unfortunately he did not read it.

Archived