Can't see FM in my Steam library

• 3 weeks later...

I have the exact same problem, tried this link (and also the other link posted by Guitar man) but no joy. Tried to contact Steam support and no response, £30 quid for an unplayable game, bit of a let down really.

I have the exact same problem, tried this link (and also the other link posted by Guitar man) but no joy. Tried to contact Steam support and no response, £30 quid for an unplayable game, bit of a let down really.

How about actually try resolving something yourself instead of blaming your lazyness on others? Steam doesn't ever delete bought games from an account. It's YOUR settings that are causing this. I will bet you dont have "All games" ticked in the Library.

24zdw1y.jpg

Here, now you got your 30 pounds back that steam "stole" from you. next time use google.

How about actually try resolving something yourself instead of blaming your lazyness on others? Steam doesn't ever delete bought games from an account. It's YOUR settings that are causing this. I will bet you dont have "All games" ticked in the Library.

24zdw1y.jpg

Here, now you got your 30 pounds back that steam "stole" from you. next time use google.

Anger Manager 2012 might be of benefit to you!

Archived