Is there a patch or something today?

When i played fm today offline 3 hour ago in school it work . WHen i came home to play again it deny me so i go online instead. Than suddenly theres a update which took me 30 min downloading now .... I cant find anything on the forum ? Is this normal?

Appalling? That they fixed parts of the game that were not working properly?

Do people just moan for the sake of it now?

Some people like me use Steam offline, so it would be great if they put an notice here. I cannot for example update or get Steam to find internet with my laptop, so i have to connect to another internet connection when an update arrives...

Some people like me use Steam offline, so it would be great if they put an notice here. I cannot for example update or get Steam to find internet with my laptop, so i have to connect to another internet connection when an update arrives...

Yes, but appalling is a bit of an exaggeration. It's inconvenient but someone probably will bring it up on the forums.

This is true. SI could/should release a sticky thread, advertising the patch/hot fix, and the changelist.

They have always done this in the past, dont understant why they didn't do it with the small patch.

Because it was a small patch/fix? Perhaps, but if in the future we will gonna get a lot of these small patchs (wich i find fantastic and a real bonus related with the steam feature), i dont wanna think that SI continue acting like this.

Like i said, its something that they do in 5 minuts. so easy! :)

Neil has said it was a quick update to do with licenses.

^ This.

There was no announcement or changelist as they were only fixing something they'd get legally bollocked for, not anything that their paying customers want (need) fixing. Quick to fix things if it may cost them money, I see...

^ This.

There was no announcement or changelist as they were only fixing something they'd get legally bollocked for, not anything that their paying customers want (need) fixing. Quick to fix things if it may cost them money, I see...

It wasn't actually an issue on our end, there was a problem on Valve's end, which they addressed for us.

Archived