The Decision is made bye bye xbox hello FM12

Due to waiting on competitions (didn't win) and now having no money, I faced the inevitable wait to get paid but I have run out of patience already. I have decided it is time to say goodbye to my xbox because I don't play it that often due to FM, and I need FM12.

So, I am off to GAME for a trade in order to get FM12. Just thought I'd share.

Games are cheap, 30 sheets aint much, Just bought Fifa 12 and Forza 4, will buy FM12 when i get home, and if Stronghold 3 is out thats coming alogn aswell.. Would never "swap"/"sell" my Xbox Kinenct, PS3 or even Wii..

Good luck though mate.. hope you get a decent amount for it

Games are cheap, 30 sheets aint much, Just bought Fifa 12 and Forza 4, will buy FM12 when i get home, and if Stronghold 3 is out thats coming alogn aswell.. Would never "swap"/"sell" my Xbox Kinenct, PS3 or even Wii..

Good luck though mate.. hope you get a decent amount for it

How old are you?

I'm a student, I get no financial support from my parents & the minimum student loan. My student loan doesn't even cover my accommodation so alongside University I have to work about 25 hours a week to afford to live and I spent the entire summer working 2 jobs, doing 40 hours a week in each.

£30 is a hell of a lot to somebody like me. £30 will buy the vast majority of my food for a week.

I literally never used my 360. I was not even the slightest bit tempted to buy FIFA12 this year and I'm a massive Football fan. I got rid of my 360 and all the games etc. that I had with it for £100. I wanted to cut down on the amount of money I spend on games too, FM is the only game I need to be honest.

I literally never used my 360. I was not even the slightest bit tempted to buy FIFA12 this year and I'm a massive Football fan. I got rid of my 360 and all the games etc. that I had with it for £100. I wanted to cut down on the amount of money I spend on games too, FM is the only game I need to be honest.

this sounds exactly like me only i own ps3,i would always have bought stupid games like formula 1,fight night etc that i never even played,the ammount of money i wasted is mad,also i didnt have the urge to buy fifa 12 either,just gets on my nerves playing against others online!!! i always buy fm though quality game.

The same here got ride of my PlayStation 2 games last week (the console broke). I only played the Xbox if there was nothing on TV and I was going through a frustrating time on FM. Now I am a football coach with my local U14s, I have to stay fit so when that scenario comes up I just go for a run, so I haven't touched the Xbox for ages now.

How old are you?

I'm a student, I get no financial support from my parents & the minimum student loan. My student loan doesn't even cover my accommodation so alongside University I have to work about 25 hours a week to afford to live and I spent the entire summer working 2 jobs, doing 40 hours a week in each.

£30 is a hell of a lot to somebody like me. £30 will buy the vast majority of my food for a week.

Didnt mean to cause offense or anything, im 25.. Would this be the wrong time to say i've halfed payed for my house and have 2 cars and 2 motor bikes? :D High Five

Didnt mean to cause offense or anything, im 25.. Would this be the wrong time to say i've halfed payed for my house and have 2 cars and 2 motor bikes? :D High Five

What sort of job do you have?

I wonder how many people across the world have traded stuff in to buy FM12.

Archived