Tottenham new stadium

I do think if it's well known that a club is looking to do something in real life, that desire should be somehow coded into the game. Obviously I'm not saying that for Spurs, as soon as you ask for a stadium they should build one, but with clubs who are looking to build a stadium, like Spurs and Liverpool, it should acknowledge that even if it's not possible at the time, the desire to do so is still there.

So for example "While we agree that a new stadium would benefit the club and have been looking into it, right now isn't the right time".

For those Career games they definitely need to implement user-named Stadia. Sure the manager doesn't do it IRL, but this is a game.

But a game trying to be so realistic as possible so no we shall not be able to name a new stadium.

For those Career games they definitely need to implement user-named Stadia. Sure the manager doesn't do it IRL, but this is a game.

I would have liked some input into what i'd like to call it, if not after me then something that doesn't sound so.. ****, really.

But a game trying to be so realistic as possible so no we shall not be able to name a new stadium.

Oh please. This game is monumentally unrealistic in a swathe of ways. Allowing me to pick from a bunch of options "Hoddle Arena, Spurs Stadium, New White Hart Lane, Your nickname here", saves everyone from having to play the next six months in "Perryman Avenue" or some similarly rubbish sounding place. It's a tiny concession that has a major effect on the enjoyment of a game.

And make no mistake. This is a game with all it's terrible press conferences, greyed out options and reliance upon a preset reputation.

Archived