Anyone else starts unemployed?

Indeed.

I mean I just don't see the point of picking Real Madrid, Barcelona, etc and win something with them? really? They are already one of the bests in the world.

I also love to stick with some amateur club and make them grow bigger, try to take them to the first league, take them to the uefa cup, champions league, etc.

The last few versions now i've started unemployed, with sunday league reputation.

Takes me a while to get to the top with whichever club, but i find it most enjoyable that way.....despite the many frustrations on the road to glory.

The last few versions now i've started unemployed, with sunday league reputation.

Takes me a while to get to the top with whichever club, but i find it most enjoyable that way.....despite the many frustrations on the road to glory.

I agree. I love making little surprises too and beat the odds.

In all other versions Ive started with club I suppot Hull except FM2011 where I started with Ajaxas they were a big club with a vacancy at the start of the game I then moved around the big clubs. This time Im going to start with Plymouth in the English Div 3 as they dont have a manager in the game and it will be a massive challenge with the finances

Always start unemployed. Journeyman save i the most fun you can have in FM. well imho.

I have long term saves every year with Brazilian league.

going from team to team to help those who struggle and then after many years i might settle for a club and stay for a long time and then move again.,

Wanting to start as low as possible, I tested a bit and sometimes (though not always) got lower rep starting in the BSS/N instead of unemployed with Sunday League/Auto rep, though recently a convert to the 'start low and work your way up' school after gaining confidence that I can do it, and when I tested it over the summer for my FM 12 career I was amazed I didn't do it a long time ago.

Archived