Wonder if anyone can clear this up for me? (FM 12 question)

I don't expect anyone to know but does anyone have any idea if FM 12 will be steam exclusive? Or will we have the option to play with the disc in the drive, as I have always done.

I only ask because the last time I used steam it messed my laptop up, and I wondered if anyone knew the answer to my question.

Thanks.

I very much doubt it will be a Steam exclusive. I'm 99% certain you will have the option of playing with the disk in the drive although you may initially have to register the game somewhere.

I also doubt Steam "messed" up your laptop.

there was the option inn fm09 were you didnt neeed the disc to play the game, only to install it, it dosent really bother me wether the disc is in or not when playing, for me thats the only disc what remains in the computer all throughout until the lastest installment of the game is released (so i dont lose the disc as i have done previosly)

Its available to pre order at many retailers so cannot imagine that It would be Steam exclusive, also this would reduce their market share as many people still prefer the disk version; myself included.

Same as me there mate

Its very unlikely to be steam exclusive. In my opinion the best way as always is to buy the retail version and load game from the DVD, then autheniticate.

It saves the long download from Steam. However its horses and course so if you like me prefer the retail game then I'm 99% sure FM will be sold in this format

Archived