Wonderkids

Seen loads, had dozens upon dozens in my man utd team infact. I set scouting to <21 only and have scouts all over the place where many 17 or 18 year old wonderkids are found, thoug most will be 20ish

I started a game in Hungary and in my 4th season i have 7 wonderkids. Im fairly sure the game is bugged though because all 7 are from african countries, and not even the bigs ones, they include zambia, namibia, lesotho and the congo. Im really not sure why my games creating these african wonderkids, never seen anything like it before.

Only problem is since im a hungarian team by the time they are good enough to play some big european team bids 2m and my board accepts it :(

I started a game in Hungary and in my 4th season i have 7 wonderkids. Im fairly sure the game is bugged though because all 7 are from african countries, and not even the bigs ones, they include zambia, namibia, lesotho and the congo. Im really not sure why my games creating these african wonderkids, never seen anything like it before.

Only problem is since im a hungarian team by the time they are good enough to play some big european team bids 2m and my board accepts it :(

Set their asking price to £200 million and it should scare other teams off, they will be linked with other clubs but there will be no bids. I have found that this works 99 percent of the time.

Set their asking price to £200 million and it should scare other teams off, they will be linked with other clubs but there will be no bids. I have found that this works 99 percent of the time.

Yeah ive done this, 3 of the 7 got poached anyway. So far so good on the rest.

Its really crazy how they are all from the smaller african nations though.

Put the asking price to zero then they wont get poached.

Really? I have never received an offer for a player who I have listed at £200 million before.

I have not really had wonderkids from unusual countries either. Guess your game has just been a very strange one lol.

You're not scouting enough yet :p I spend around 2 hours each window purely on scouting (and yes i do have the time! I'm a student who finished college 3 weeks ago!). Back to the point.. I find loads of great players, wonderkids however, its limited, you can't measure a wonderkid on his stats alone.

(tip: Yaya Sanogo - Lyon reserves) he IS a wonderkid.

Sanogo, Tafer, Bakambu, Belfodil.

All have made it BIG in my current game. Belfodil has 30 in 17 games so far in the league for Man City, Bakambu scored 30 in 32 last season, Tafer scored 32 league goals for me 2 years ago and Sanogo is my legend. Scored 45 in all comps last season.

Have had saves where none of them make it though. Sanogo seems to be the best bet.

Archived