world class squad

You can easily manage it with big clubs. Especially Manchester City. If you offload the dead wood then you can end up with a starting budget of £100 million.

with the difference that 100M will not bring you more than 5-6 players AT MOST, with a 170 CA or more

Don't be blinkered by CA and PA.

There are countless superb players in the game, who you can build a domineering side with and have CA far lower than 170.

Far better to focus on getting players with attributes most suited to the positions and roles you utilise within your team. :)

I don't look at player's CA/PA because that is sort of cheating...

But I do have a very strong side which has taken me about 7 years to build. I just keep buying young talent and some break into the first team and become world class replacing the the aging stars. New youth players come in, and replace the next set of aging stars. Continuous cycle of world class players, but it takes time.

I don't look at player's CA/PA because that is sort of cheating...

says who exactly? i am not asking this so you answer. that discussion has no end. I am just trying to explain that what you said does not exist. Pro evolution has the CA visible. cheating? rhetoric

says who exactly? i am not asking this so you answer. that discussion has no end. I am just trying to explain that what you said does not exist. Pro evolution has the CA visible. cheating? rhetoric

Calm down, it wasn't even your thread to begin with!

Okay, I consider it cheating to use a real time editor to look at player's CA during the game, for my game. I am not condemning others for doing this, just my personal preference. Is that better?

Don't let this thread turn into a petty argument.

To the OP yes it would be possible but CA and PA is not the be all and end all of how good your squad is. Players attributes matter more along with mental attributes and a few other hidden ones. To many people on these forums put too much into the CA and PA.

Don't let this thread turn into a petty argument.

To the OP yes it would be possible but CA and PA is not the be all and end all of how good your squad is. Players attributes matter more along with mental attributes and a few other hidden ones. To many people on these forums put too much into the CA and PA.

Isn't the CA/PA value directly related to the attributes though? I thought the CA/PA value was just some sort of single figure after taking into account their attributes. Granted you could have a striker with tackling/heading all at 20 and finishing/off the ball 1 making him a rather crappy striker with a high CA but that is very rare.

Your examples are too extreme you would never get a striker with 20 for tackling and heading and 1 for finishing and off the ball. You can however have a player whose CA is 130 and his stats could be better balanced for an attack than someone with a CA of 160. I have a game where my main striker has a CA of 143 yet he scores more goals and plays better against big sides than the other two strikers whose CA is 170 plus.

I had Jordan Henderson beat Leo Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo to be crowned best Champions League player his averages were better than those two despite having a much lower CA. It all depends how you use the player and if his attributes are suited well to the role you want him to play.

Don't be blinkered by CA and PA.

There are countless superb players in the game, who you can build a domineering side with and have CA far lower than 170.

Far better to focus on getting players with attributes most suited to the positions and roles you utilise within your team. :)

people ignore this so often, you don't need to spend big to be successful, just have good attention to detail, and look at what you actually need

Archived