No season reset? Where's my end of year messages???

So I am in year 2023 and have got to the end of the season when the season resets from June 24 to June 25 this year I haven't received any of the usual messages about new intake of youth players. New expectations for the season etc.

This is very annoying and possibly gamebreaking for me as I still am working with last seasons transfer budget which I spent. So the new season I have no money to spend and in great need of players.

There's is plenty of money in the bank and last season I won't the champions league so am quite successful.

Is this a known bug? Has anyone else experienced this and how did you fix it?

Any help will be much appreciated

Thanks

Haven't changed my message filters at all during game. I haven't received and tv money for the new season and my transfer budget is still same as last season which was spent £0. So it's not my filters. The game has just not done what it's supposed to

I have English leagues BSN/BSS and above playable and am In The premier league which usually 'resets' 25th June but this season it hasn't.

I am in year 2023 and been in the premiership for the last 4 season and this is the first time t has happened. I havent edited any of the leagues or anything with the editor so no reason I can see for it to happen.

Yea fa cup finished because I won it and I won the champions league. As for the playoffs I didn't notice tbh. But will check when I get home.

I'm on 11.3 and haven't edited anything or used custom leagues.

I'm puzzled why it has done it this 12 years into the game all of a sudden

what about the playoffs now? have they been played completely?

yeah they are important, if they havent been completed properly the next season cannot start, thing is tho if he has fixtures for the league it would suggest they have been completed.

If you have a save before the new season is suppose to start i would go back and see if it maybe just did not happen that time, double check all finals have been played, but to be honest i dont think there is a lot you can do to fix the problem except use FMRTE to give yourself a transfer budget.

Have you had any new youth players in the summer?

I am at work at the moment so cannot get on to my game til I get home in a couple of hours.

But will check the playoffs and my youth team as soon as I get in

Thanks for all the help so far guys.

And I may just have to use fmrte as you say milnerpoint don't really like to 'cheat' but I guess I have no choice

nah its not ideal at all, but its the only thing i could think of that would help you get through the next season and hopefully it all sorts itself out for the season after. My only worry would be if the season has not started properly things may not happen the way they should throughout the season.

Have just got back and had a save from 17th June played it a few times tried different things and noticed that on the 25th June I get over 150 messages about players being removed from my shortlists.

So I tried clearing my short list and continued. It works perfectly fine now. It's as though there were too many messages in my inbox so the 'most important' ones dont get shown.

Which still seems like a small bug but not as bad as first thought.

Thanks for everyone's help and suggestions.

Archived