Bad financial situation ?!

64Lid-lC2Q_38025494.jpg

can i ask what will happen if the bank receivership the club cuz debt is 300M euro :eek: and now after this payment i have not any money to buy players board take all money even from my transfer budget :mad:

very bad situation

can any one tell me solution !!!!!!!

How did you get into so much debt?

Was it your fault or like that when you took over?

What will happen? chances are you'll go bankrupt, take out a long term loan, be docked points, forced to sell players which ultimately will probably mean relegation. Chances are you'll be sacked long before that happens though.

Solution - Find a new job.

definitely it's not my fault inter offer me contract while i was managing sevilla and i accept

didn't you check the club out before you accepted? They might have been bottom of the league on a 20 match losing run with nothing but has-beens and no-hopers for a squad...

or they could have been broke.. ;)

why accept a job with a club with no money ? if they go into receivership Inter will be docked 9 points. Hard to find that Inter would be so broke, I think someone has been a little crazy on buying players and wages.

Well in real life, it's well documented that they'd actually be losing money if it wasn't for Mr. Moratti himself putting in his own cash every year or so. Though he's wanted to stabilize club so has stopped doing that for last couple years. Maybe in the game, he left and retired...?

Check to see if he's still chairman. What year are you on? And how did you do with Sevilla before being offered the job? Finally did you apply for it or just got an offer randomly from them?

when they offered you a job didnt they tell you your transfer budget?

Doesn't always show the real story.

i went to ac milan on a save of mine and they offered me 14m transfer budget and 2.2m wage budget. finances said secure.

however when i came they where 30m in debt and losing money every month.

the debt got to around 50m before i managed to turn it around.

by the time i left the club they where 50m in profit.

it involved selling/releasing high earners and players that where of no use.

took a season and a half to do but it can be done. winning the league in my first full season helped aswell. when in debt like this look to get your wage total around 900k a week

I'm in 2014 and i was doing well with sevilla we were 4th in la liga but when inter offer me i accepted but i examined the situation and when i come to inter they give me money in transfer budget and good player wages , suddenly they talk all the money because of debt reached 300M Euro

I'm in 2014 and i was doing well with sevilla we were 4th in la liga but when inter offer me i accepted but i examined the situation and when i come to inter they give me money in transfer budget and good player wages , suddenly they talk all the money because of debt reached 300M Euro

Did you happen to sell them any players while you were at Sevilla?

The sort of deals that had a lot of money in installments or after a certain number of appearances?

Archived