Does anyone know if there is there a limit to amount of languages you can learn..??

Weird question I know, but in my current save, I loaded up a shedload of European leagues purely to become the most multi-lingual manager ever. Just for something 'different' really.

I've cracked six languages; a season or two in lower league teams in Croatia, Spain, France, Portugal and Holland (including already being able to speak English), but am now in Serie B but I think my brain has exploded because after nearly a year there I'm not even at basic Italian.

I was going to do Russian and German to have 9 languages under my belt before returning to England to get stuck in to a long-term project with an English team.

But if there's a known cap I won't waste my time. Anyone know??

My manager speaks Portugese and English at the start of any new game, and regardless of where I manage he gets Spanish within a year.

Nobody can seem to explain that.

It's probably because Portuguese is very slightly different to Spanish. It's only subtle differences AFAIK so learning Spanish really aint hard if you know Portuguese lol

Archived