Stand Closed

I had this problem with 11.2 and my Crewe save. Even though the stadium was in good condition, the board of health and security would announce closing of everything from 0 seats to the entire stadium at random intervals but on average once every week. But this didn't affect my attendances at all...

Everyone is losing lots of money from month to mont... that is how the club economy works today.

I'm aware of that but last years game i remember stands closing because costs became to much on a match day and to save money stands would close to save money although the game would do it on health and safety grounds

I'm aware of that but last years game i remember stands closing because costs became to much on a match day and to save money stands would close to save money although the game would do it on health and safety grounds

Well, the first few seasons I had Crewe in the PL, I had a profit of between 1 to 3 millions per month (before the average wages caught up) - and the stands were still closed. Of course, it never had an actual influence on the game, because the stadium was filled to the last man every home fixture regardless of stands being closed. It is just a spam message as far as I know.

• 1 month later...

I have just had part of the west stand closed down for health and safety (well i think i have). But the message has the Cardiff City badge down the right of the message in the 'related information' bit... so does this mean its Cardiff or me (Peterborough) who have had part of the stand closed?

I have just had part of the west stand closed down for health and safety (well i think i have). But the message has the Cardiff City badge down the right of the message in the 'related information' bit... so does this mean its Cardiff or me (Peterborough) who have had part of the stand closed?

Do a forum search. I've lost count the number of times this has been mentioned in the past few months.

Archived