11.3 Opinion!

I think one is needed, yes. There's quite a few noticable faults in the game. Not gamebreaking, I'm quite happy to play even though I'm Liverpool and am having the same fault as above, but I think there's enough problems to require a hotfix. It's largely a good patch though.

A hotfix can only fix a small number of things and by it's very nature if any bigger could impact on the rest of the code. Players stats can be altered in the editor. In fact I find it amusing that Andy Carroll should have his stats upped because he transferred to Liverpool. Why so?

All the stuff that has been raised since 11.3 patch has more or less been covered and found mainly to be user error. The thing is if it's working on some and not others have people used the 3rd party editors, skins and so on - these have been known to have an impact on the game.

I would need to see a lot more evidence before I would ask for a hotfix. Is it only Suarez?

ps I will check my game re Suarez even though I have not chosen Liverpool. Just checked and continental stats showing.

Archived