Javier Pastore and Phillipe Mexes

mexes has already signed a contract at the end of his contract to milan in his press conference.

pastore's agent said that manyoo already signed him in 40M agreement next season...

No they haven't it's all speculation where is your proof of this.

On every website it says they 'Claim' this means nothing is set in stone, this means that there is no deal struck for either player. It's all paper talk at this moment in time.

Mexes has said that he is leaving Roma, most likely for Milan but as he has not announced that he has signed a contract it will not be in the patch.

The Pastore story is pure speculation at this point.

Thank you for backing this one up.

I hadn't read that Mexes has now said he's leaving as I couldn't find anything but he will more than likely be Milan bound as you stated and the other websites

Thank you for backing this one up.

I hadn't read that Mexes has now said he's leaving as I couldn't find anything but he will more than likely be Milan bound as you stated and the other websites

I have a friend in Rome, is a Roma fan, he said Mexes said in a newspaper that he has had offers from the EPL but wants to stay in Italy and that a Serie A club is willing to meet his demands.

But, its football, that could change tomorrow :p

I have a friend in Rome, is a Roma fan, he said Mexes said in a newspaper that he has had offers from the EPL but wants to stay in Italy and that a Serie A club is willing to meet his demands.

But, its football, that could change tomorrow :p

I had read the about the links to Milan apparently Juventus want him as well.

I'd like him to come to United could certainly do with him for today's game at least...

All specualtion in regards to Pastore. I find it hard to beleive Fergie would spend around £35million on him when he could buy Henderson and Rodwell for roughly the same price.

I'd have Pastore over those two any day of the week.

All specualtion in regards to Pastore. I find it hard to beleive Fergie would spend around £35million on him when he could buy Henderson and Rodwell for roughly the same price.

Henderson is sh*te and Rodwell has potential but he wouldn't exactly strengthen the midfield.

I strongly doubt Ferguson would spend that kind of money on an overrated midfielder from Italy... again. Remember Juan Sebastián Verón?

to say Juan Sebastián Verón is overrated just goes to show how ignorant to football you are. He was a very impressive player yeah he may not of settled well at United or truly adapted to the Premier league but some players don't I also watched that man have some truly outstanding performances for United especially in Europe.

Shevchenko was brilliant in Italy but struggled in the Premiership, Dennis Bergkamp struggled in Italy but was superb in England does that make them both overrated??

Some players just don't adapt Forlan' is another prime example.

Archived