Euro 2012 Final: ENGLAND vs. GERMANY payback for the World Cup!

yes you are correct same goes for the Japanese problem unfortunately i cant see SI considering getting the licences any time soon either which is a shame

unfortunately i forgot to make it so they had real players before starting a new game wish i did tho

Does anyone know why Germany don't have any players. Am I right in thinking it is due to licensing?

I dunno. But is there a way to fix it? I refuse to lose to them as they don't exist (My mind then goes into a loop because I realise my team is also not real and their's is less real by one dimension - arrrhghgghghgh).

I dunno. But is there a way to fix it? I refuse to lose to them as they don't exist (My mind then goes into a loop because I realise my team is also not real and their's is less real by one dimension - arrrhghgghghgh).

You can edit it so that they use real players but i believe we are banned from discussing it on these forums unfortunately

Too bad England will never make another Euro Final ever.

Ok, fine, maybe they can manage that, but the World Cup? Never gonna happen.

Never say Never, England are capable of winning the World Cup if they can all get past there oversized ego's

Archived