Trying to sign Neymar in first season

I'm Man United and I am having to offer £22m for him when my mate told me he used to be able to get him for £15m and then they finally accept the offer and then he wants riduclous wages and his agent wants a fee of around £3m which my board won't give me, I can only offer him the wages he wants if I make him a key player which he obviously isn't going to be in the first season, any help?

I'm Man United and I am having to offer £22m for him when my mate told me he used to be able to get him for £15m

im guessing your mate did this when the game first came out and anybody was get-able.

however i got him on my old arsenal save which lasted like a day for 22 million, had 30% sell on fee and that was it. try and upset him and make him want the move first

Its very easy to stop them getting annoyed. And you can always just go IM THE MANAGER, YOU LISTEN TO ME!

Plus Neymar is very good, why wouldnt you want to play him?

But it should be more difficult to stop them getting annoyed by things they are absolutely correct to get annoyed about. If you have 15 players you've signed as 'key', obviously they won't all get games all the time and your squad harmony should collapse at a very fast rate (sort of like Man City). I'm not talking specifically about Neymar here, but about general ways in which realism could be improved.

I don't care about signing Neymar (I play mainly in lower leagues), I care about the game being realistic. One of the ways it could be improved is to stop people exploiting by signing players as 'key players' when they are not actually going to be key players.

And I care about it being too easy to sign players like Neymar, who turned down a big-money move to Chelsea just a few months ago.

Archived