The sexy very much tactic patch 11.2

After my first tactic called sexy tactic which was very succesfull i decided to represent my new tactic called THE SEXY VERY MUCH. it is for patch 11.2 .

for this tactic you will need only 11 players :) . you do not need to do match preparation, training, team talk, oi etc .

just enjoy :) i hope you will like it like i do .

2pqnr13.png

download link

http://www.filefront.com/17657355/the sexy very much 11.2.tac

i made a new tacitc for patch 11.2 and i called it really sexy . i made it because many of you didnt have a success with the previous one. i think this tactic will work with most of the teams. i had a very impressive results with partizan. ive reached the semi final in champions cup. but i received a goal from man utd in 90+4 minute which discqualifeid me from final. too bad. :p the screenshots you can see 10 posts below . the download link is here .

enjoy it!

http://www.filefront.com/17675589/really sexy.tac

download link for new SEXIEST TACTIC

http://www.filefront.com/17751213/the sexiest.tac

download link for training

http://www.filefront.com/17751214/Entrainements Senior 1.tsh

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cheers Betis, your first tactic got great results for me. I'm looking forward to testing it because it must create lovely football to give 10 CCC's in one match!

Also your defensive record looks very good. I've never even got half decent results with a 3 man defence before.

sry for my bad english but want to ask u something,I see that u play with no widh players,so can u confirm that playing narrow is better and its gives you a better advantage?I ask you this because we all know that before 11.2 patch it was suicidal to play narrow ,the crosses were lethal and defenders did not react well in this circumstances.

One question: I have to start a new game to see this tactic working?

because my first game i won away Blackpool 0-4

then i go to Blackburn and it was 1-1

then i go CL game at Bayern stadium and i lose 3-2

then play at home with Sunderland and i lose 0-2

so, where i was wrong?

sory for my english ;)

I played 4 matches with chelsea 2 wins 2 draws.every match i conceded min. 1 goal....i havent much ccc..where is problem.my team.....cech.......hummels,terry,rami.........vidal,lampard,hamsik,pastore..........hulk,aguero,tevez

First match using this tactic is a 1-0 home win against Rangers, 5 clear cut chances to their 3. Looks very good going forward, a bit worried bout the vast space their wide players enjoyed, too many crosses allowed to come in and i had to rely on a stirdy central defence to repel their attacks. Nice first result though.

2nd match using this is a 4-1 away defeat to Aberdeen, my initial fears being realised, they opened me up at will down both flanks, no protection to the back 3 which are too rigid and dont want to come out wide and commit themselves (who can blame them), crosses coming in at will, rediculous. I know its only my 2nd match using this tactic but signs arent encouraging. Will persevere though, purely out of interest to see how this can possibly work. Cannot believe you didnt concede any goals against Real Madrid though!

guys it really is no use posting results or complaining that it doesn't work after 1 or 2 games you HAVE TO let your team gell together i don't how many times people on the forum have stated this over and over again, wait 9-10 games then post your results as posting results for 1-2 games and then complaining it does not work offers no positive feedback at all it is useless stats you are posting as the team is not used to using the tactic yet.

not having a go at anyone just stating an obvious situation don't post results until after at least 10 games i think (that goes for any tactic as well).

guys it really is no use posting results or complaining that it doesn't work after 1 or 2 games you HAVE TO let your team gell together i don't how many times people on the forum have stated this over and over again, wait 9-10 games then post your results as posting results for 1-2 games and then complaining it does not work offers no positive feedback at all it is useless stats you are posting as the team is not used to using the tactic yet.

not having a go at anyone just stating an obvious situation don't post results until after at least 10 games i think (that goes for any tactic as well).

It's clearly a bad tactic though. Ture, new tactis need to gel but If you say play 30 games with a fundamentally bad tactic it's still not going to get any better if it's just a bad tactic to start with..

Match v907

----------

- Slight reduction in deflections

- Added HASSLE_OPPONENTS, PUMP_BALL_INTO_BOX and SHOOT_ON_SIGHT touchline instructions for AI managers

- Slight tweak to effects of morale on performance

- Fixed players taking unrealistically long first touch when bearing down on goal

- Fixed d-line dropping back too early when ball cleared to halfway by opponents

- Fixed full backs dropping back too deep when ball near opponent's goal and their player to mark still upfield

- Improved lateral positioning of defenders when defending own area

- Some changes to reduce multiple defenders going for same ball

- Made sure player who is best placed to engage ball player in last third always tries to do so

- Some small tweaks to marking of ball player

- Some small tweaks to marking of other players

- Some tweaks to running with ball AI

- Some tweaks to reduce long shots from players asked never to take them

- Tweaks to generic cross, corner and wide free kick target points

- Some small tweaks to on ball decision making AI

- Increased the urgency physios show when attending to head and upper body injuries

Match v908

----------

- Slightly increased curl on corners, free kicks etc

- Fixed players instantaneously reacting to refs whistle as one

- Made players keep up with play slightly quicker when counter attacking

- Fixed slightly over slow movement to mark opponents at dead balls

- More small tweaks to marking and defensive positioning in open play

- Fixed bug causing attackers to misjudge direction opposition d-line is moving in

Match v909

----------

- Tweaked effect of playing out of position on player performance

- Tweaked effect of consistency, nervousness and motivation on player performance

- Tweaked effect of choice of captain on other players' performances

- Tweaked effect of morale on performance

- Some work on passing AI, and choice of pass/cross vs run, shoot etc

- Some work on running with ball AI

- Some reduction in pointless long shots

- Improved penalty accuracy slightly

- Improved shot choice when clear on goal slightly

- Made players stick closer to opponent they are specifically set to man mark when opposition team has ball

- Made players quicker to close down ball receiver after pass is made

- Made defenders get a little tighter to ball player where possible

- Fixed bug causing keeper to come too far out after his team have cleared a corner or free kick

- Fixed some instances of keeper not waiting for ball to come into own area before intercepting it

- Some tweaks to corner aim

- Some tweaks to starting positions of players asked to attack ball at corners

- Improved some off the ball movement, especially of attacking players close to opposition d-line

- Tried to make full backs get a little closer to opposition wide men in general play

- Narrowed midfield slightly in attacking third to create space for attacking full backs

- Given default forward runs setting to advanced playmaker role instead of never

- Fixed bug in use of "standard" strategy for AI teams in FM that caused some anomalies in player instructions

- Tweaked use of strategy and touchline instructions for AI teams in FM

- Increased the chances of other players joining in at goal celebrations rather than leaving the scorer to celebrate solo

Match v910

----------

- Fixed issue that could cause unrealistic wild clearance under no pressure

- Fixed AI not always replacing injured player when down to 10 men

- Slight tweak to player reaction time to refs whistle

- Some tweaks to marking of ball player to prevent too many players engaging him at once

- Reduced number of pointless passes between players in attacking third

- Reduced dangerous first time passes around own area under pressure

- Slightly reduced player recovery time after shot or pass

- Fixed players being able to lunge for ball and go through opponent to do so without a foul being given

- Fixed players making slide tackle or lunging tackles on opponents when ball in air

- Fixed keepers and defenders pushing forward prematurely on clearance or tackle

- Pushed D-line higher up slightly at extreme settings

- Tweaked penalty accuracy slightly

- Fixed bug causing ball to get stuck under player’s feet occasionally

- Slight improvement to player reaction after ball he was moving for deflects off him

- Fixed players sometimes slowing down or pulling out when favourites for ball and hence allowing opponent to nip in first

- Toned down number of long shots on weaker foot or from silly distance

- Fixed some instances of wide man running ball out of play at pitch end instead of trying a cross or turn

- Reduced long shot settings for playmakers and box to box midfielders

Match v911

----------

- Slight tweak to injuries to see less physios on the pitch for minor knocks and more share of injuries to injury prone players

- Tightened up marking slightly

- Tweaked decision making of player on wing approaching by-line

- Reduced needless passes into space to team mates in defensive areas

- Slight tweak to number of passes around back depending on directness setting

- Fixed keepers not picking up slide tackles

Match v912

----------

- Fine tuning to passing AI

- Reduced number of times Physio comes on to treat player who isn’t really hurt

- Slight further reduction in long shots

- Reduced dribbling in defensive third for players set not to do it

Match v913

----------

- Fixed players taking first time pass rather than considering a shot when goal is open or keeper stranded

- Small fix to flaw in marking of ball player who is in clear shooting position

- Fixed some instances of strange passes when under pressure

- Small tweak to closing down of ball player

- Increased AI use of specific man marking against opposition creative players

- Fixed advantage being played when offside player has already had a shot

- Fixed excessive injury time caused by fix in 912

- Some tweaks to player on the day form logic

- Small tweak to nervousness of players playing in important matches, depending on their pressure rating

- Reduced morale drops slightly after a defeat ends an unbeaten run

Match v914

----------

- Fixed players standing still for 30 seconds in open play after taking a knock

- Fine tuned AI use of specific marking on opposition players

ERM ??? 2 SMALL BUGS this list of fixes looks longer than 2

Match v907

----------

- Slight reduction in deflections

- Added HASSLE_OPPONENTS, PUMP_BALL_INTO_BOX and SHOOT_ON_SIGHT touchline instructions for AI managers

- Slight tweak to effects of morale on performance

- Fixed players taking unrealistically long first touch when bearing down on goal

- Fixed d-line dropping back too early when ball cleared to halfway by opponents

- Fixed full backs dropping back too deep when ball near opponent's goal and their player to mark still upfield

- Improved lateral positioning of defenders when defending own area

- Some changes to reduce multiple defenders going for same ball

- Made sure player who is best placed to engage ball player in last third always tries to do so

- Some small tweaks to marking of ball player

- Some small tweaks to marking of other players

- Some tweaks to running with ball AI

- Some tweaks to reduce long shots from players asked never to take them

- Tweaks to generic cross, corner and wide free kick target points

- Some small tweaks to on ball decision making AI

- Increased the urgency physios show when attending to head and upper body injuries

Match v908

----------

- Slightly increased curl on corners, free kicks etc

- Fixed players instantaneously reacting to refs whistle as one

- Made players keep up with play slightly quicker when counter attacking

- Fixed slightly over slow movement to mark opponents at dead balls

- More small tweaks to marking and defensive positioning in open play

- Fixed bug causing attackers to misjudge direction opposition d-line is moving in

Match v909

----------

- Tweaked effect of playing out of position on player performance

- Tweaked effect of consistency, nervousness and motivation on player performance

- Tweaked effect of choice of captain on other players' performances

- Tweaked effect of morale on performance

- Some work on passing AI, and choice of pass/cross vs run, shoot etc

- Some work on running with ball AI

- Some reduction in pointless long shots

- Improved penalty accuracy slightly

- Improved shot choice when clear on goal slightly

- Made players stick closer to opponent they are specifically set to man mark when opposition team has ball

- Made players quicker to close down ball receiver after pass is made

- Made defenders get a little tighter to ball player where possible

- Fixed bug causing keeper to come too far out after his team have cleared a corner or free kick

- Fixed some instances of keeper not waiting for ball to come into own area before intercepting it

- Some tweaks to corner aim

- Some tweaks to starting positions of players asked to attack ball at corners

- Improved some off the ball movement, especially of attacking players close to opposition d-line

- Tried to make full backs get a little closer to opposition wide men in general play

- Narrowed midfield slightly in attacking third to create space for attacking full backs

- Given default forward runs setting to advanced playmaker role instead of never

- Fixed bug in use of "standard" strategy for AI teams in FM that caused some anomalies in player instructions

- Tweaked use of strategy and touchline instructions for AI teams in FM

- Increased the chances of other players joining in at goal celebrations rather than leaving the scorer to celebrate solo

Match v910

----------

- Fixed issue that could cause unrealistic wild clearance under no pressure

- Fixed AI not always replacing injured player when down to 10 men

- Slight tweak to player reaction time to refs whistle

- Some tweaks to marking of ball player to prevent too many players engaging him at once

- Reduced number of pointless passes between players in attacking third

- Reduced dangerous first time passes around own area under pressure

- Slightly reduced player recovery time after shot or pass

- Fixed players being able to lunge for ball and go through opponent to do so without a foul being given

- Fixed players making slide tackle or lunging tackles on opponents when ball in air

- Fixed keepers and defenders pushing forward prematurely on clearance or tackle

- Pushed D-line higher up slightly at extreme settings

- Tweaked penalty accuracy slightly

- Fixed bug causing ball to get stuck under player’s feet occasionally

- Slight improvement to player reaction after ball he was moving for deflects off him

- Fixed players sometimes slowing down or pulling out when favourites for ball and hence allowing opponent to nip in first

- Toned down number of long shots on weaker foot or from silly distance

- Fixed some instances of wide man running ball out of play at pitch end instead of trying a cross or turn

- Reduced long shot settings for playmakers and box to box midfielders

Match v911

----------

- Slight tweak to injuries to see less physios on the pitch for minor knocks and more share of injuries to injury prone players

- Tightened up marking slightly

- Tweaked decision making of player on wing approaching by-line

- Reduced needless passes into space to team mates in defensive areas

- Slight tweak to number of passes around back depending on directness setting

- Fixed keepers not picking up slide tackles

Match v912

----------

- Fine tuning to passing AI

- Reduced number of times Physio comes on to treat player who isn’t really hurt

- Slight further reduction in long shots

- Reduced dribbling in defensive third for players set not to do it

Match v913

----------

- Fixed players taking first time pass rather than considering a shot when goal is open or keeper stranded

- Small fix to flaw in marking of ball player who is in clear shooting position

- Fixed some instances of strange passes when under pressure

- Small tweak to closing down of ball player

- Increased AI use of specific man marking against opposition creative players

- Fixed advantage being played when offside player has already had a shot

- Fixed excessive injury time caused by fix in 912

- Some tweaks to player on the day form logic

- Small tweak to nervousness of players playing in important matches, depending on their pressure rating

- Reduced morale drops slightly after a defeat ends an unbeaten run

Match v914

----------

- Fixed players standing still for 30 seconds in open play after taking a knock

- Fine tuned AI use of specific marking on opposition players

ERM ??? 2 SMALL BUGS this list of fixes looks longer than 2

You are wrong. All previous fixes from previous patchs are included in 11.2.1 which is why they include the changelist. If you look at the change list for 11.2 what you have posted is in there too.

It's clearly a bad tactic though. Ture, new tactis need to gel but If you say play 30 games with a fundamentally bad tactic it's still not going to get any better if it's just a bad tactic to start with..

hi Dave,

Sorry this does not seem to be working with you but i have now used this tactic for the last 10 games of my game with good result so far. I am in charge of Chelsea at the moment after getting offered the job in the last season so i left sunderland and joined them the date is 6th October 2014 and the highest i have finished in the premier league was 6th in 2013 season.

I started using this tactic after my 1st premier league game, so far results are below:

6 - 0 v Velez Mostar : Euro Cup 4th Qualify round 1st leg

2 - 1 v West Brom : Premier League

4 - 0 v Velez Mostar : Euro Cup 4th Qualify round 2nd leg

2 - 1 v Man City : Premier League

3 - 1 v Blackburn : Premier League

4 - 1 v LOSC Lille Metropole : Euro Cup Group B

5 - 1 v Everton : Premier League

p1 - 1 v Wolves : League Cup 3rd Round (win on penalties)

0 - 1 v Arsenal : Premier League

3 - 2 v Vitesse : Euro Cup Group B

2 - 1 v Newcastle : Premier League

results so far of all 10 games using this tactic:

Played: 10

won: 9 (1 win on penalties)

Drawn: 0 (1 if you count the win on penalties)

Lost: 1

Results of just Premier League Games:

Played: 6

Win: 5

Draw: 0

Loss: 1

Position in Premier League (won 1st game of season before switching to this tactic)

1st position by 2 points over wolves 16pts and arsenal 15pts & Man City 15 pts

Played: 7

Won: 6

Drawn: 0

Loss: 1

For: 17

Against: 7

Goal Diff: +10

Conclusion so far: The tactic seems to leak a goal a game on average but you score more than you leak so not a big problem, i average at least 6-7 clear cut chances every match and at least 18 shots at goal with 60 % - 80 % on target sometimes more. I think tactic is good and works great maybe you need better players or something not correct in your team.

cheers,

mike

it's working like a charm with Arsenal (no surprise, isn't it), but... There is only one but...

Has anyone got a advice how to get very best out of Cesc? So far I'm playing him mostly as MC together with Wilshere and Jack is overperforming Cesc clearly. Maestro's ratings are mainly 6.8-6.9 which is a lot below of both his standards and team's average. Also Pat Rice mentions all the time "he's getting skinned".

Should I change anything in his settings or move him to AMC (Hazard, Dzsudzsak, Nasri, Arshavin ATM there)?

it's working like a charm with Arsenal (no surprise, isn't it), but... There is only one but...

Has anyone got a advice how to get very best out of Cesc? So far I'm playing him mostly as MC together with Wilshere and Jack is overperforming Cesc clearly. Maestro's ratings are mainly 6.8-6.9 which is a lot below of both his standards and team's average. Also Pat Rice mentions all the time "he's getting skinned".

Should I change anything in his settings or move him to AMC (Hazard, Dzsudzsak, Nasri, Arshavin ATM there)?

Possibly retrain him for another position more suited to this tactic, if he is not accomplished as an attacking midfielder i would retrain him in this position it is what i have done to my fullbacks retrained them to DC to suit tactic as well as a couple of wingers retrained in MC and AMC positions.

mike

i am unbeatable with Betis Lisabona 25 games.... i have humiliated my strongest opponets in Portugal porto, Sporting... and i've beaten Barcelona with 2-0 :D at home , Cardozo and Babacar are bloody banging for fun i have a 3.7 goals/match :) This tactic is the real **** my friend :)

It's the really sexy one

Archived