achievement rating please

AEK Athens as No1 in the world is....  

119 members have voted

1. 1. AEK Athens as No1 in the world is....

• OMG unbelievable!
    • Very very nice! I wouldn't be able to do it!
    • Good, it would be very difficult for me to do it!
    • It's ok, but many people can do it.
    • Easy. just that. I could do it.
    • Are you kidding me? anything easier than that?

I would like to know how big of an achievement is to make AEK Athens the top club in the world within 10 years. top club for me means to win the Greek superleague for at least 4 consecutive times, to win the champions league and to be number one in finances (or at least in the top 5). thank you and please be honest and verify if it in not trouble for you!

It's a good achievement in the FM world but for me, your the top club in the world when your top of the european rankings. It has a news thing about it every year just before a new season telling you whose top and where your ranking is.

it is not about that only. firstly i would like to know what others thing of it. just for curiosity reasons. then, i would like the elaboration i was talking about. ok, some may consider it easy.acceptable if they can say why and prove it. i would like to hear that. also, i know there are harder challenges, of course there are but i care for this specific one right now! i just don't appreciate some members that try to be "smart" and put down the challenge just because they can

it is not about that only. firstly i would like to know what others thing of it. just for curiosity reasons. then, i would like the elaboration i was talking about. ok, some may consider it easy.acceptable if they can say why and prove it. i would like to hear that. also, i know there are harder challenges, of course there are but i care for this specific one right now! i just don't appreciate some members that try to be "smart" and put down the challenge just because they can

You've said in a previous post that if people have voted this 'easy' they are being childish!

Put your fishing rod down and just play the game man.

It is an easy challenge compared to something like turning Tooting and Mitcham into a top premier league side, as Dafuge has done. Basically beacuse the majority of the infra-structure is already there at AEK, compared to other clubs. It just needs a little shrewdness and some luck.

Sounds like you want us to vote to feed your ego?

It's a decent achievement, but winning the Champion's League once doesn't make you the best team in the World. Porto and Liverpool (2005) weren't considered the best just because they won it. If you win it consistently, say 4 or 5 times in 7 years then I would say your team was the best in the World.

But I've seen people take teams from tier 7 in England onto multiple European titles, so yours doesn't even come close to them.

p.s. I didn't vote.

Sounds like you want us to vote to feed your ego?

It's a decent achievement, but winning the Champion's League once doesn't make you the best team in the World. Porto and Liverpool (2005) weren't considered the best just because they won it. If you win it consistently, say 4 or 5 times in 7 years then I would say your team was the best in the World.

But I've seen people take teams from tier 7 in England onto multiple European titles, so yours doesn't even come close to them.

p.s. I didn't vote.

+1

what dafuge did, now that is a real achievement

oh my God, complexes in here...

Look mate, you started the thread, and added a poll asking what people thought about your challenge.

Some people voted easy. You said that people that said easy without telling you what they had achieved were being 'childish' your words not mine. You didn't say in your opening post that we should justify why we think it's easy.

My conclusion - You are trolling.

Archived