Easy (Touch Wood)

Anyone else finding FM11 a little easy?

I'm Spurs, It's nearly Christmas and I've only lost one game - Away to AC Milan in the group stages of the Champions League. I think I've only let in 8 goals, 6 in the league.

Only bought one player, a Left Back to replace Assou-Ekotto + a few youth players (Sanogo + Eduardo Ramos for example)

Morale of squad is generally superb and has been nearly all season

Only thing I'm having trouble with is selling players. Listed Jenas, Naughton, Keane, Crouch, Kaboul, O'Hara and Gio dos Santos and only managed sold Crouch and Keane for 5.5 and 4.5 respectively even though I wanted 8 for each.

Not only have I not had any bids for the others, but they don't wanna go so I talk to them and then they hate me and want to go but still noone wants them.

I'm not even a Tottenham fan, so I don't feel like I should be top with these players. Was hoping for 4th expecting 5th or 6th at start of season

Still, musn't grumble. Top after 14 games won 11 Drawn 3 (Wolves, Man U and Liverpool [Away]) and came 2nd in my Champ League group (AC Milan, Benfica and Rubin Kazan)

OK I'm just boasting now, but is anyone else finding it easy except selling players?

Strong squad, definitely, but not Premier League leading, 14 games unbeaten run, 6 goal conceeding squad.

I picked Spurs 'cause I knew I didn't have much initial work to do with the squad and wanted to buy youngsters and build them up. Expected to be world beaters when them youngsters grew up, not in the first season

i must admit up till this version i still used the commentry only option and i think i may go back to that after the patch comes out, i dont dislike the 3d match engine but it can be more challenging not seeing the game and trying to work things out purely on the stats avaliable.

Archived