Strange Cheat

hi guys, i stummbled across a cheat which i found quite weird, i found out by accident that if you move the goalie out of posistion during a match the match will just speed through the motions giving you 100% possesion, and of course if you take the lead in a hard game and do this it will give you a win, obviously i wouldn't recommend doing this as it ruins the fun of the game but i was just wondering if any of you guys have heard of this or even tried this, mant thanks:rolleyes:

Doesn't need any proof I have seen a couple of threads about moving the GK to the SW position and they game goes by without any highlights and no goals.

so i can safely assume SI know about it and will most likely be fixed in the patch, thats good to know, thanks

On the original (unpatched) game if during a match you moved your keeper into an outfield position it would allow you to continue the game but it wouldn't show a single highlight from that point onwards and none of the match stats would change, so whatever the score was at the time you moved your keeper was guaranteed to be the score the match finished on.

yeah i just get a message from my assistant sayin i have no keeper and cant go any further till i put someone in.

he said a few times, you change your keeper to a sweeper once the game has begun, so before you start the game he is a GK then you move him as soon as you are happy with the score, i am 100% sure it was fixed in 11.1.1 even though OP says it isnt

Archived