Media continuously overemphasises my player

Hi, I am looking for a hint. Opponent coaches continuously put the focus of the media on my best attacker, it's been like 4-5 times in a row. Now his morale is very low and he isn't playing so well... do I have to leave him in bench or is there any better solution???

Regards

- Atari

p.s. dunno if it does any difference, but I am in low league.

Happened to one of my guys...It was like the other managers picked up that they could totally destroy one of my top guys, and took full advantage.

Then, he got hurt in the preseason. He sat for August and September, and the Evil Men started focusing on a player who could better handle the pressure. When the Post-It Note came off injury, he got a few matches under his belt without the pressure, and now is doing okay. Still hasn't scored, but I've moved on. He'll be sold next transfer window...

Yeah, I have a player called Paudie Quinn in my Blyth Spartans squad and this happens constantly. He's "good" but they overegg it considerably. I just think that the game picks one player close to the top of the ability pile in your squad and then goes to town on him.

Interestingly, when I play 4-2-3-1 with Torres as my lone striker for Liverpool, I get this message througout the season, but when I play 4-4-2 with Torres and Kuyt as strikers then there is no mention of Torres in the media. The AI only "sees" one striker and figure if they stop him the job is done?

Haha, I LOVE this, I had a central midfielder who was the star player when I joined the club and I couldn't really use him because of this, morale was always very poor regardless of what I said and he would perform at about 6.5. The most annoying thing would be after a great win his morale would be good or very good, then would be very poor in time for the next match.

I got rid of him and brought in a far better player and the media didn't pay any attention to him! Or any other of my players for that matter. :/

Archived