is it me or have SI been rather quiet since the infamous transfer bug??

just some kind of acknowledgement would be nice about the problem and when its likely to be fixed.

i did try to carry on playing regardless but having now not even got to the january transfer window im noticing big players transfer listed for nothing!!!

this is the first time ever i feel the need to stop playing totally until its fixed,and im truly hoping i dont have to start a new game as well.

Disappointed for the 1st time ever with my beloved FM. :(

I think SI are more disappointed and concerned about the transfer bug as anybody else, and I'm sure they're working their behinds off to create a good patch that corrects all the problems that are being reported in the bugs forum.

However, how this bug got through the testing phase is beyond me.

I think SI are more disappointed and concerned about the transfer bug as anybody else, and I'm sure they're working their behinds off to create a good patch that corrects all the problems that are being reported in the bugs forum.

However, how this bug got through the testing phase is beyond me.

How testers have kept the tester title is also beyond me.

It has been stated in the bugs forum that they are aware of the problem and are looking for a fix currently. They are asking for any saved games to be sent to them that shows this problem. It is far more complicated in finding a fix than some people acknowledge - one change to the code can bring about countless other bugs so it constantly needs testing which takes time.

It has been stated in the bugs forum that they are aware of the problem and are looking for a fix currently. They are asking for any saved games to be sent to them that shows this problem. It is far more complicated in finding a fix than some people acknowledge - one change to the code can bring about countless other bugs so it constantly needs testing which takes time.

What would you rather them be doing looking at fixing it or sat with there feet up reading posts. There is a patch in December it will probably in with that as that is what the December patch is for

Maybe they're too busy trying to fix the issue to give you constant updates...I personally haven't encountered it because I'm playing in the lower leagues but I hope this gets fixed in the next patch.

Just be patient with them and they'll fix it up in the next patch.

just some kind of acknowledgement would be nice about the problem and when its likely to be fixed.

i did try to carry on playing regardless but having now not even got to the january transfer window im noticing big players transfer listed for nothing!!!

this is the first time ever i feel the need to stop playing totally until its fixed,and im truly hoping i dont have to start a new game as well.

Disappointed for the 1st time ever with my beloved FM. :(

well they could sit here every day answering somewhat meaningless questions, or they could get on with fixing it. I know which one I prefer. They said they are looking into it.

• Administrators

No it's just you. We've stated over a number of threads we're aware of this issue and we're looking into it. I'd suggest if you have issues to post them in the bugs forums as they're more likely to be seen there. Cheers.

Archived